Thread: 2005 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#4 - Elizabeth City - ATV Race Coverage

Threaded View

2005 FMF Extreme Dirt Track Round 4 - Elizabeth City Race Coverage

Elizabeth City, NC - Extreme Dirt Track Racing headed almost as far as East as you could possibly go, to the Dixie Land Track located only a short drive from the Atlantic Ocean. With this in mind, I decided it was finally time for a family vacation, so we left on Wednesday for the several hundred mile trip South East to the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Just one year ago, my traveling to the races was temporarily interrupted for a few weeks while I stayed home with my wife expecting our first child, which added another chapter to our lives together. A year later, I am heading to the Elizabeth City Race as a family, and instead of only being concerned about what I needed to bring for the trip, I needed to worry about packing a stroller, diapers, and toys. I became so focused on the family trip to the shore that I left one very important thing at home, my camera bag. Three hundred miles from home, I realized what I forgot to pack, but there was no turning back, so I headed to Walmart to start plan B... because attending a race without a camera would be like showing up to race and leaving the ATV at home.

With a new camera and a kit lens, my vacation was underway with the family for a few days before heading to the track on Saturday. I spent a few days traveling along the Outer Banks checking various beaches and awesome lighthouses along the North Carolina shore.

Cape Hatteras Lighthouse is just one of 5 Lighthouses along the North Carolina shore
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX