Hey I got my 400EX from my dealer and was excited to ride so I went out riding. I broke it in and everything was good. It started to make noise so I figured id change the oil and maybe it would help out. I went to check the oil and it was like 1 1/2 inches over the full mark! Thats how dumb the people are at the dealer. So I hope that didnt mess anything up. Then I figured I would pull the plug to see how it is running. The tip was whitish grey and around the bottom was a dry black(I didnt check it after i ran it. thats how it looked after sitting for a couple of days). So its running lean. It runs like crap also. Could the excess oil have messed anything up? Also since it running lean what should i do to make it richer(which jets and how big?) Could it have messed anything up being lean? Also I am going to get the valves adjusted and maybe that could help out the problem because I think they are off. I hear all sorts of taps. Do you think adjusting the valves will help? What should I do to fix it? Thanks