your the only person on the whole site that has a problem with me i doubt i will get banned because of your opinon and im sure you have people that agree with you. banning me wont help your cause any either. This is all i have left to say about this situation

This is the sent PM in reply to Guy400's

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy400 wrote on 04-01-2005 03:51 AM:
See my comments in this thread and the replies that follow. I'm not saying that you intentionally screwed Juggalo over but I don't think that steering dampner was in acceptable shape. You don't have to give Juggalo his money back but please consider buying the $40 rebuild kit for him to make this deal right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand that you are a moderator but have you personally seen the dampener and yes juggalo is a stand up guy in your book he is in mine too because i recieved his money in a timely fashion. But if you research my name in the trader feedback you will also see that i do not have any bad comments. Only one other time when i sold beadlocks the person was upset cuz the condition was not as described and when i looked in the thread i saw the i mispurtrayed them and i gave him 100$ from the 150$ he payed me so he got a damn good deal. But on the other side of the coin i have bought many pairs of plastics that were described in great cond. that were beat to hell there is really nothing you can do. I would refund his money if i belived the dampener was crap, but i know it was not i used it 3 days before i sent it out and it was not leaking ect. Also it has been 3 months i do not know if he had it near gas or near some kind of heat stove witch could have hurt the seals ect. If it were only a week or so i could understand.