Just got YZF and had a few questions. I would like to know some things about exhuast, first is the YC racing pipe. Just heard about it but dont know a whole loet about it. I would like to know some facts about it and if anyone ran it yet and what they think of it.

Also how are LRD, HMF, Dunca Fatboy 4, and the GYT-R products.
Just want some opinions on which peaple think are best and the power gains they give, also the good points about them and bad points. ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE COST FOR TC racing pipe. I just dont want to buy adn exhaust and get screwed because of false advertising or something like that.

Next is A-Arms and Shocks.

I was told leagers and lonestar are on top but never tried them or had the chance to ride a quad with them on.

Alos how are Roll Design. Im just being cautious,, i dont want to buy a bad package and get ripped off. Also i want the best of the best on my new quad.

Now for shocks i was looking into Elka and Custom Axis but want to know which is better for MX.
Or if their are better shocks than those. Also if their would be a good combo setup for fron suspension for shocks and A-Arms.

Now all said i will be racing mostly MX and few freestyle events.
Also money will not be a concern, like i said i want TOP OF THE LINE. and not to get screwed.

Thank You for all your help.