Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video of what ended my season

Video of what ended my season

Well thats how my 2010 season ended...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4l9q0bmsmQ

Sorry for the ****ty quality... that was with goprohd but for some reason i had to convert it to be able to cut the 34mins video ( coz my cam was still runing ) and it came out pretty bad.

I hate that feeling you get right after you leave the groud when you know that is going to happen
    Blaine Kaiser #426

Moved On To Cars from Quads

2007 Dodge Charger Superbee SRT8 #259/1000

1993 Dodge W350 Dually

1969 Plymouth Satellite - 580hp 440 - 727 - 3.73 Locker

"If you want to make a Conservative angry, tell him a lie. If you want to make a Liberal angry, tell him the truth." - Rush Limbaugh

Sorry man that does indeed suck, are you ok at least?

Hm not used with english medical term but ill try to translate it... Ive torn ligaments on my shoulder and my collarbone has moved quite a lot. Out of work/riding for 6-8 weeks and waiting to see the doctor in a week to know if they will have to operate me or i keep my shoulder with the collarbone going out of it for half a inch.

Sounds like a shoulder separation, its not very fun and takes a long time to heal after surgery.

ah man that sucks. hope you heal up soon. i hate that feeling... the front end drops and the panic rev doesnt do anything then you hit the ground and it feels like a grenade went off inside of your ribcage
    "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt"

Dang man.. Hope you heal up quick and get back to racing!

I hate that feeling, like everyone else..

You never have time to get the entire statement of "oh ****!" out either.. its always "OHHH SHIII.."
    '79 F100-Drag truck
    '92 Dodge D350, 12V cummins-Daily Driver

Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
    Get a few buddies to buy some and have "metro racing"
    --Epic WIN!

Originally posted by jesseweaver
    ah man that sucks. hope you heal up soon. i hate that feeling... the front end drops and the panic rev doesnt do anything then you hit the ground and it feels like a grenade went off inside of your ribcage
    i know what that feels like..haha

hope you heal up quick man

Thanks guys. Im starting to get back on bike slowly, If i dont need a surgery im back to racing in 3 weeks

Sorry to hear that. If it is a seperatd shoulder like it sounds, I doubt you'll be back racing in 3 weeks, or will want to. It hurts like hell. I seperated my shoulder @ 13 yrs ago. Had my arm in a funky sling that held my arm up and pushed down on my shoulder (very uncomfortable) for @ 3 wks, then another 2 -3 wks of therapy. NO SURGEY THOUGH. Took me @ 3 mos before I colud even get bak on my wheeler. My collar bone still sticks up a little, but doesn't bother me much except in winter outside really cold weather. Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast