Thread: edelbrock carb

Question edelbrock carb

what do you guys think of your edelbrock carb?
    (2003)426ex,edelbrock carb,maxis razors,dirt digger clutch,ported and polished,Kibblewhite valve springs and Black Diamond valves,Omf air scoops,Renthal all diamond grips hard compound,Whitebrothers E-series pipe,Hot cam stage 1,Hot Rods crank,Wiesco 11:1 piston,HD CRF timming chain,Pro Armor front bumper,Omf skid plates, K&N air fiter,Outerwears Prefilter,LA sleeve,Longhorn atv high bend big bars,AMR monster coil,08'450r heel guards & pegs,Streamline 7 way stabilizer,450r front shocks,Primary Drive gold 520 race chain,LSR 250r axle,ss front brake lines,07 sub frame, pretty much just engine work right now, top to bottom new.Would really like to convert my 03' plastics to 08' plastics.FOR SALE!!! PM ME FOR DETAILS.THANKS

I'd like to hear what people think between the edelbrock and the 450 carb
    www.almarsguides.com

i love mine. its the doug eichner 440 carb, my buddy purchased it off ebay for about 350 - 400 dollars for his 426 ex. he had a hell of a time getting it jetted right no matter who or how hard he tried, and he was selling his 426ex so i figured id offer to buy the carb.. ended up getting it for 100 bucks. yessa. anyways, i called edelbrock before i even messed with it and got the factory pre-jet specs. first time i put it on it seemed right on the money, couldnt believe it. it is much more snappier and makes much more power throughout the whole rpm range... deffenitely worth 100 bucks!
    02' Silver 440ex
    Full P&P, Edelbrock Doug Eichner 440 carb, Motoworks SR4, Hotcams, Wiseco 11:1, Hotrods...