Thread: need ridding buddies

need ridding buddies

Hey guys any of you live near Camden new york 13316 area code if so i need riding buddies,my best friend and long time riding buddie just moved to NC and i will miss him.I just moved to Camden about 1 year ago and really dont know alot of people here so i guess this is the place to find someone near me and start riding with them or at their place of choice,i usally only ride trails some track but mostly trails.You can see what i have in my sig so anyone interested pm me or just replie to this thread
    thanks to everyone, - riding alone sometimes sucks agree?-
    (2003)426ex,edelbrock carb,maxis razors,dirt digger clutch,ported and polished,Kibblewhite valve springs and Black Diamond valves,Omf air scoops,Renthal all diamond grips hard compound,Whitebrothers E-series pipe,Hot cam stage 1,Hot Rods crank,Wiesco 11:1 piston,HD CRF timming chain,Pro Armor front bumper,Omf skid plates, K&N air fiter,Outerwears Prefilter,LA sleeve,Longhorn atv high bend big bars,AMR monster coil,08'450r heel guards & pegs,Streamline 7 way stabilizer,450r front shocks,Primary Drive gold 520 race chain,LSR 250r axle,ss front brake lines,07 sub frame, pretty much just engine work right now, top to bottom new.Would really like to convert my 03' plastics to 08' plastics.FOR SALE!!! PM ME FOR DETAILS.THANKS

I just moved to manlius a couple of months ago, its only two exits down on the thruway, not too far. I would definitely like to go riding sometime. Problem is, I've yet to find any decent places to ride, I dont know where anything is around here. I will however be hitting the tracks around for the D3 races. Do you race at all?
    M-Dub

Quadless as of now
    05 KLX110 - some stuff
    01 ZR600 - bone stock
    1992 LT80 - pitquad I guess?

So far the people that have SCREWED me on here:
    powerband
    and yamablaster24 more yamablaster24

Remember every time you run wheel spacers or flipped rims... god kills a kitten

"The best you have ridden is the best you know" Paul Thede- RaceTech

Ignorance is NOT bliss -- it's embarrassing and counter-productive

Experience is a tough teacher she gives the test first the lesson afterwards

RIP 606