Thread: Where to find main jets

Question Where to find main jets

Probably a stupid question but were do you get pilot jets seeing that the power kits do not come with any. Dealerships? I want to get everything I might need so when the pipe and silencer and power kit get here I can get started, cant wait

dads400ex
    Me- retired from riding, racing and miss it every day; oldest sons- 2005 450R, race ready and a lot of extras; Youngest son- sold his, he is in the US Army Infantry.

You dhould be able to get them from the dealer.
    What pipe are you getting?

Smile pipe

Getting a FMF power core IV-Q, Power Bomb header and K@N power kit, I like all those POWER words , just noticed that.

dads400ex
    Me- retired from riding, racing and miss it every day; oldest sons- 2005 450R, race ready and a lot of extras; Youngest son- sold his, he is in the US Army Infantry.

If your dealer is anything like my local Honda shop, they don't carry many I went in looking for a pilot jet and the guy looked at me like my head was on backwards...

Most of the mailorder places carry them, give Marcum's a shout (see there ad on the top of this page) I'm sure he can help you out.

Leo
    You know the world is going crazy when France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

Thumbs up Marcum's

Leo,
    Yeah Marcum's already did help me out, that is were I am getting my pipe and stuff from already, great people and GREAT prices. If I can't find them here I will give them a shout.

dads400ex

Yeah most dealers don't carry pilot jets,,,but Terry at marcums can probably take care of ya,,,,,you'll need a 40 or maybe 42 but I'd bet on the 40,,thats what fixed mine,,with almost the same setup..