Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2004 WORCS Round 4 Goldendale, Wa

Re: Bikes per team

Originally posted by quadjeff
    I want to clarify one thing.. Each rider has 1 bike. You can not bring a bunch of quads for yourself and swap out. If the bike you start on breaks down you have to ride your team mates bike.
    So each person can have there own bike but your only alowed one bike per person? I though it was 1 bike per team, me and my buddys didn't like the though of other people racing on our quads.
    1989 250r, LRD silencer, Delta v-force reeds, Keihin 40.5mm PWK carb, k&n air filter, custom air shrouds, ESR 350pv big Bore cylinder, ESR head, ESR trx11 pipe, Janssen Racing Basket, AC front bumper, +4 swingarm, tag bars, Elka shocks

Wife's bike:2005 TRX450r.... Full system Yoshimura tri-oval, Hrc kit, K&N air filter

the combination of the two pics there just makes me look slow... wait a second, i am slow. i'll admit it.
    there was actually a good distance between the photos.
    '03 Gas Gas HP300
    member:
    WORCS #571
    OMRA #57I
    ATVA
    Washington ATV Club

Did someone say helicopter?

Everyone needs to buy memberships, shirts, stickers and I hear hats might be in the future, so Exriders can get this kind of coverage......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Lets hope we don't see this sight. I saw two of them pulling out as I was pulling in
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Originally posted by JOEX
    Lets hope we don't see this site. I saw two of them pulling out as I was pulling in
    Let me tell ya the hospitals in E. Washington are no place to be when you need emergency medical help
    Heres to all the men in women in uniform!

Originally posted by AndreS
    the combination of the two pics there just makes me look slow... wait a second, i am slow. i'll admit it.
    there was actually a good distance between the photos.
    Ya there was a little distance. Now that I know who you are I will hopefully see you at another annd come up and meet you!!
    2000 Honda 400ex, 426 JE piston, Hotcams Stage 2 cam, Ported head, Uni Air filter,WB Rev box White Brothers Pro-Meg exhaust, TCS ZPS fronts, TCS rebuilt ZPS rear, IMS desert tank. IMS Bumper, Tinner airscoops, AC Propegs, Edelbrock Carb, PEP stabilizer, Durablue X-33 axle, Houser +2 a-arms. Maxxis razer rears. 15/36 gearing

AIM naterbwillard

[i]
    Duncanracer, it looked like he was ticked when Doug passed him, did he loose a lap because of that?

[/B]

I SAW THE GUY WITH THE WHITE FLAG SO I WAS GOING TO LET DOUG GO BY BEFORE WE GOT TO THAT TIGHT SECTION BUT AS DOUG GOES BY THEY THREW THE CHECKER SO I WAS A LITTLE UPSET AT MYSELF. I DIDN'T REALIZE IT SHOWED. LUCKY IT DIDN'T COST ME BECAUSE I WAS IN FIRST AT THE TIME FOR PROD. B.. I LEARNED FROM THAT MISTAKE THOUGH.
    PHIL DAMPIER
    SPONSORS- 74 motorsports, Flow Pipes, GS3/Simpson, IMS, Motorex oils, LA Sleeve/ Pro-x, RK CHAINS, VORTEX, SCOTT, TEAM FUBAR, Truimph, AND BIGKIDRACING.COM

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112