Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 2004 WORCS Round 4 Goldendale, Wa

Hi guys!

You can have a fire at goldendale.(just depends on the weather) If it is to dry then no fires allowed. Joe the pics look great. For anyone thinking the course is wide open that is true, but much more difficult than most trails due to the conditions of the course. Large whoops, off camber hills etc. The 4 hour team race will be great! Also Holz racing just added $500 to the pro purse plus we are having 100% pay back. The drop offs are clearly marked along with the rest of the course. Hope to see everyone there.

Cool glad to hear the drop offs are marked LOL just got done looking @ the pics E-ATV put thelink up too & was glad to see a few blasters in there, thats what my son will be riding, hoping I can find some bigger rear tires by then otherwise I'll have to run my 18's & I really need some more top end!! Maybe the cam & rockers will help w/ that
    Back to the ol' Kodiak 4x4 but at least it's a quad!
    00' 426ex
    04' YFZ450
    05' Kasea 70

Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime!

Originally posted by twisted threads
    Hey donny are you going to go down there and race? If you are who's bike are you going to use and what class you going to race? Im thinking about going down there but im not sure if Im going to race or not.
    I'm thinkin about going, and if I do I will be using my 400. I think you can have 4 bikes to a 4 man team, so I will be riding with probably a YFZ450 and a 450R, and maybe another YFZ or 250R.
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

Originally posted by quadjeff

The drop offs are clearly marked along with the rest of the course. Hope to see everyone there.

On the play/practice day, there were no markings out there at all. They must have done a lot of work in the 5 days before the WORCS race.
    '06 Raptor 700R
    '04 V-Force

NW Quadriders

Here are a couple that I have.

2000 Honda 400ex, 426 JE piston, Hotcams Stage 2 cam, Ported head, Uni Air filter,WB Rev box White Brothers Pro-Meg exhaust, TCS ZPS fronts, TCS rebuilt ZPS rear, IMS desert tank. IMS Bumper, Tinner airscoops, AC Propegs, Edelbrock Carb, PEP stabilizer, Durablue X-33 axle, Houser +2 a-arms. Maxxis razer rears. 15/36 gearing

AIM naterbwillard

2000 Honda 400ex, 426 JE piston, Hotcams Stage 2 cam, Ported head, Uni Air filter,WB Rev box White Brothers Pro-Meg exhaust, TCS ZPS fronts, TCS rebuilt ZPS rear, IMS desert tank. IMS Bumper, Tinner airscoops, AC Propegs, Edelbrock Carb, PEP stabilizer, Durablue X-33 axle, Houser +2 a-arms. Maxxis razer rears. 15/36 gearing

AIM naterbwillard

I am second from the right!

AIM naterbwillard

Me sneaking up on AndreS!

AIM naterbwillard

Shortly after passing him. Sorry bud!

AIM naterbwillard

Bikes per team

I want to clarify one thing.. Each rider has 1 bike. You can not bring a bunch of quads for yourself and swap out. If the bike you start on breaks down you have to ride your team mates bike. I already asked about having bikes in the pits. I was going to Ride my 250R and then have the CRF 450 and the leager 250R as back up but I was shut down.. It makes sense, so I hope not to break down... (Yeah right). See you guys there. We are trying to work with a helicopter guy who is shooting a new ATV video who is trying to show up. That will be great!! But we will have to see. Later.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast