Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Tomahawk Harescramble 3/28/04 Hedgesville, WV

results?????

does anyone know how to get the results of Sunday's race? I like comparing my times to others. I see on the Tomahawk site that the results are not posted. Just hoping someone can get to them somehow and post them.

Our pit crew still has not stopped talking about Andy. All they kept sayin is " how the hell can he hold on to his quad when it is going that fast and in so many directions?

I wanted to get a pic with Andy and Chris and Santo for my 5 year old, but I chickened out. He loves those guys! My son watches last years GNCC tapes over and over and over...... He knows them word for word. He knows all their numbers and any other info. that the announcer has given on the tapes. He actually announces the races with the volume down. Its a riot to see! He has a 50 quad and will race real soon!
    04 450R, Motion Pro twist, PRM skids, IMS pegs & heel guards, Pro armor nerfs, Powermadd hand guards, ITP beadlocked razr 2's, Pro taper bars, PEP stabilizer, spider grips, GTThunder front and rear XC link/re-valve, HMF slip-on, ALBA graphics.

Sounds to me that those three should get a signed picture out to you kid.
    -SeaTec

Re: results?????

Originally posted by 400exvet

I wanted to get a pic with Andy and Chris and Santo for my 5 year old, but I chickened out.
    Just walk over to them, and as long as they arent swamped getting ready.... take the picture. All of these guys are top notch and wont tell you to kiss off

And as they become more and more popular they will have to deal with more fan pressure. I can see in the near future that the pro riders will be sectioned off so they can get a break from people. price of fame i guess
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Re: Re: results?????

Originally posted by Pappy
    And as they become more and more popular they will have to deal with more fan pressure. I can see in the near future that the pro riders will be sectioned off so they can get a break from people. price of fame i guess
    I guess they will get treated just like you in public places

I have the 10ft barbed wire fence loaded in the trailer for you Pappy!
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

awe shucks

hey wait a minute you wanna fence me in so I cant get to them pro riders

Originally posted by Pappy
    awe shucks

hey wait a minute you wanna fence me in so I cant get to them pro riders
    lmfao!!!!! This site is too much fun sometimes
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

My fans haven't found me this year I don't think. Not one person has asked fer ma John Hancock..

Well besides Rolwlrag and Johnny C..

Originally posted by Rico
    Not one person has asked fer ma John Hancock..

I geuss not, dont forget...I saw what you tried to use as a pen

Re: results?????

Originally posted by 400exvet
    does anyone know how to get the results of Sunday's race? I like comparing my times to others. I see on the Tomahawk site that the results are not posted. Just hoping someone can get to them somehow and post them.

Our pit crew still has not stopped talking about Andy. All they kept sayin is " how the hell can he hold on to his quad when it is going that fast and in so many directions?

I wanted to get a pic with Andy and Chris and Santo for my 5 year old, but I chickened out. He loves those guys! My son watches last years GNCC tapes over and over and over...... He knows them word for word. He knows all their numbers and any other info. that the announcer has given on the tapes. He actually announces the races with the volume down. Its a riot to see! He has a 50 quad and will race real soon!
    if he's a dirisi fan i can get him a poster signed if he has some more.. i just live a few miles from him. next time just ask him, he is a super nice guy and so is chris and andy, i went to a race and just walked and started taking pics, while they weren't working

Pappy, the 250ex rider is D.J. Green. The first turn action on page 5 was 2 stroke B & vet classes together. The rider on the white z400 at the right is 44 year old Danny Green, note Danny Green Sr. broke his wrist on the first lap and finished the race 9th out of 11. Not bad for an old man!

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast