Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Tomahawk Harescramble 3/28/04 Hedgesville, WV

Originally posted by Andy Lagzdins
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by GNCC-Grove
    Just for the record Chris and Santo both pulled over just past the first turn and left the whole A class around them. Then the two of them went to play catch up. I ask Joey ( Chris's dad ) whats up with that? He said you can't learn anything when you lead the whole race.

!

I hope chris and santo aren't planning to give me a 1 minute head start this weekend in SC, maybe a 5 to 8 second lead would be a little safer.

Steele Creek
    Morganton, NC - Round 4
    ATV pm
    Overall Finish Results
    Place Racer Nbr Brand Elapsed
    7 Chris M Borich 002 YAM 01:59:25
    8 William Yokley 003 SUZ 01:59:29
    9 Santo Derisi 008 YAM 01:59:48
    10 Bryan Cook 012 YAM 01:59:51
    11 Andris Lagzdins 015 ROL 01:59:56

I'm flattered that other pros would start behind me hoping to learn something, but chris would probably be better off if he hit a local race in KY and practiced passing Bill Ballance!
    Andy,

Hey - I do not feel any better about being beat like that - BUT every District 6 & 7 race I have been to has been dominated by Chris. I think what they did was a smart thing because he most likely would have backed off and waited for someone to ride with anyways. Plus every pass he made that I saw was clean - no contact which takes practice learning how to swoop thru lappers -especially on a tight course like Tomahawk.

As far as your Bill Ballance quote - Bill is the man right now in the GNCC's and he deserves every bit of RESPECT he gets - BUT in the District 6 & 7 races Chris is the man - So give him some needed RESPECT...

I think your comment is gonna cause Chris to come down and put 5 - 10 minutes on you at the next District race cause your outta line making statements like that..
    Rick Cecco
    Can Am Outlander 800
    2007 GNCC Open 4x4 Champion
    2009 GNCC Utility Unlimted Champion

Originally posted by 465Stroker
    Andy,

Hey - I do not feel any better about being beat like that - BUT every District 6 & 7 race I have been to has been dominated by Chris. I think what they did was a smart thing because he most likely would have backed off and waited for someone to ride with anyways. Plus every pass he made that I saw was clean - no contact which takes practice learning how to swoop thru lappers -especially on a tight course like Tomahawk.

As far as your Bill Ballance quote - Bill is the man right now in the GNCC's and he deserves every bit of RESPECT he gets - BUT in the District 6 & 7 races Chris is the man - So give him some needed RESPECT...

I think your comment is gonna cause Chris to come down and put 5 - 10 minutes on you at the next District race cause your outta line making statements like that..
    Hey Rick I think you need to loosen your tie this morning! You are really on a role with your opinions.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Just having some fun with the locals...
    Rick Cecco
    Can Am Outlander 800
    2007 GNCC Open 4x4 Champion
    2009 GNCC Utility Unlimted Champion

Originally posted by 465Stroker
    Just having some fun with the locals...
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

shuddddd up and race
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

All i can say is "Dayumm" The next race is probably going to be very interesting.
    -SeaTec

Originally posted by gump
    jeff why cherry pick? is riding not fun anymore outside of gncc ?
    LOL.....I was wondering if I could pick Rowlrag as my partner.
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

Here is the link to the Ironboss race. Id love to see a huge turnout

Ironboss
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by MooseRacing
    No......I want to make this fair so that anybody, including a C and C combination has a chance to win.

And anybody in the top ten of Jr., Vet, and Sr. class in GNCC or MX will be considered an A class rider.

so that means sport is a b class, any A guys want a partner?
    Planning a comeback...

Maybe we should have an Ironboss race that you have to switch over an ride a bike the last hour......

Then I gaurantee that the race will be interesting....I know for a fact the Andy is animal on a bike....he is a class act and super fast on a quad and that much faster on a bike. I have seen him dominate the bike race and then get on a quad and dominate the quad race at District 7 events.
    He has also run both quad and bike races at the GNCCs....there is not many that do that.

I hear the Jeff Stoess and Rowlrag are pretty good on a bike, but other than Jeff, Barry Hawk, Ryan Wuebbling, Scott Summers...there arent that many guys like Andy.

465Stroker you want to have a little fun with the locals, and I want to stick up for my locals!

PS...you will probably see a local at the Ironboss race, that may make your head spin! He wasn't there this past weekend, but I bet he is there for the Ironboss.
    www.mooseracing.com
    www.tomahawkmx.com
    Ridersville Honda
    Berkely Springs, WV

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast