Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomahawk Harescramble 3/28/04 Hedgesville, WV

Great Coverage Pappy!! Also Thanks Pappy, Harlen, Moose, and the rest of the crew for such great hospitality i had a great weekend and look forward to doing it again soon!!! Moose that was a kick *** track!!!

Later...
    Later,
    Santo DeRisi

DeRisi Racing Inc.
    The Leading Edge in ATV Suspension Technology!
    www.derisiracing.com

better race coverage then dirtwheels thats for sure, lol!!

good job man
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

Another wonderful job there Pappy!!! I think I get more amazed each time at the good job you do with the pictures and commentary!!! I am even more amazed at where you find the time to do this!!! Keep up the good work and I'll check and see if we can get you some more hours of time added during the day. How about 30 hours per day instead of 24. I think you need em!!! J/K!!! Great job!!!
    04 TRX 450R
    03 Dinli 50

Hey Pappy. Rider 4X checking in here. Nice pictures. I was wondering who that crazy man running around the track was.

Yo Pappy, who is the guy in the black and red "Dirt First" quad? I see him all the time at the D-7 races...real nice guy

Hello, Pappy and Harlen. I met you guys yesterday for the first time. Great pics Pappy! But, I don't see me .....I guess I was too far back. I ended up 7th in B class. Thats about my norm with a big turnout. I would appreciate if you could look through your pics for me....red 400ex, red Nac's headlight covers, red and black gear with grey chest protector. I saw you all over the place and it looked like you were taking shots when I went by. Anyway, it was nice meeting both of you guys and I will see you around district 6 and 7 races. My poor hands!!!!!!!my blisters are leaking onto the keyboard as I type Later, Doug
    04 450R, Motion Pro twist, PRM skids, IMS pegs & heel guards, Pro armor nerfs, Powermadd hand guards, ITP beadlocked razr 2's, Pro taper bars, PEP stabilizer, spider grips, GTThunder front and rear XC link/re-valve, HMF slip-on, ALBA graphics.

no worries doug...im sure i have several shots of you
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Santo DeRisi
    Great Coverage Pappy!! Also Thanks Pappy, Harlen, Moose, and the rest of the crew for such great hospitality i had a great weekend and look forward to doing it again soon!!! Moose that was a kick *** track!!!

Later...
    hey it was a total blast riding and just hanging out with all you guys and gal I really hope you all make it back here for the 4 hour race....Ill stick a pig in the ground good times

Originally posted by YLW400
    Yo Pappy, who is the guy in the black and red "Dirt First" quad? I see him all the time at the D-7 races...real nice guy
    Ive met him several times at the races and he is always traveling with Andy Lagzdins. I dont think I have ever asked his name but you are correct, he is a really nice fella

Great track, fast competition, perfect day. I was having flashbacks from the race all night. Pappy- you are a picture posting animal! Were you up all night? Brian- awesome job on the track, I'm sure the turnout will get better and better as the season goes on. Looking forward to SC!

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast