Thread: ~~Atnn. WORCS riders change in dates~~

~~Atnn. WORCS riders change in dates~~

I just got an email from the owners of the Clay Peak track in Payette Idaho.... Dates have changed for the Sept17-19th dates to Nov. 20-21st....Hopefully moisture will be in our favor by then and we wont have the 90-100 degree weather to deal with for that race!! . Just wanted to let you all know.......
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

bump

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

I have another update~~~~
    I have spoken to the owner of Clay Peak and due to those dates conflicting with the Baja 1000, Dave Hamel from WORCS has changed back the date to Sept 17-19th. the cool thing a bout this is...Its a ATV race wk end ONLY!! No sharing the rutts after the bikes go first!!!
    The bikes will race in Nov. instead....Thats good news!!! Ill look forward too see some of you riders then......

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Excellent...
    LTR450

cool! see y'all there... how far is the track from boise? i have a brother that lives there.
    '03 Gas Gas HP300
    member:
    WORCS #571
    OMRA #57I
    ATVA
    Washington ATV Club

Originally posted by AndreS
    cool! see y'all there... how far is the track from boise? i have a brother that lives there.
    he track is about 40 minutes from Boise.. I live about 15 minutes from Boise. Does your brother ride also?????? Just wondering if I might know him!!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!