Thread: north east Mass or south east nh

north east Mass or south east nh

does anyone know of some good riding places in northeast mass or southeast newhampshire. it seems all of the good places are gettin closed.

the only place to go ridin that is near is windham depot to fremont but that place sucks there was a cool pit off to the side but now it is private property. it just sucks. now my town bought dirtbikes to try and chase us out of our trails

true

there was some trails in nashua that i used to ride at. but the cops got 4 quads and they go around and give people tickets now.

man you guys are noticing it too?? i live in auburn NH just outside of manchester and man everything is getting closed down. ive been everywhere you guys have mentioned and its all getting closed down and cops/fish&game everywhere. screw the registration, this f ucking state hasnt done s hit for us, my quads registration has run up and you can bet your *** im not renewing it. unless they show they are making new trails for us screw them there not getting a dime of my money.