Thread: old skool riding pics

old skool riding pics

Well i finally found a program on my computer to get my scanner to work. I hadall kind of old pics laying around so i looked through some and picked out some cool/good ones.
    The person on the rancher is me that was like 3yeras ago when i first got the rancher and i was real little.
    The perosn on the 300ex is me at a older age on my old 300ex dang that thign was a greta all around quad and relly good for wheelies. THe person on the foreman is me that was back alittle befor fall this last year in 03. THat when i was using my dad's foreman for awhile then finally got my new grizzly. The person on the green and red bigbear is chris he got new plastic thats why the color change. The person on the wovly the green one is aka outlawedwovly on here or aka big bucks racing here on hl thats back when he was into mudding he's getting into mudding again. Last is bill on his 400ex back in the day when the 400ex was one of the fast quads on the block,back when he was good at riding,and also back befor he sold his quad. Dang so much has changed over these 3 years people look so driffent now and stuff. OMG i miss the good old days.

Well finally heres the link to the pics!!! Just click on the one taht says old skool!
    http://community.webshots.com/user/muddinbeast
    2012 Can-Am Outlander 1000 XT in Camo!

07 Honda VTX 1300C Bub pipes, Jetted

Blah Blah Blah....Who gives a ****(the sticker) j/k cool pics
    Rides:
    2002 Cannondale Cannible Big gun race pipe Renthal low bend bars, GT Thunder +2 A arms, DuraBlue 2+2 Axle....
    SOLD!!2000 Honda 400EX Missed....
    AIM....CowsBitePeopleXX
    Herbert F. Reedb
    Foster J. Reed, JR 11/20/03

great pics, and good information hah. it sux how ppl quit riding dont it. i remember when like 11 of us would go riding, now it is cut down to around 4 or 5 it sux.
    -06 LTR 450-
    Yoshi Cherry Bomb
    04 Nissan 350z
    APS Twin Turbos
    Invidia Test Pipes
    Greddy EVO TT exhaust
    Greddy Type S Coilovers

Cool 300ex, do u own that CR85r or know anything about it ? id like to ask you a few questions on that bike, as im thinking about buying the same one as that, let me know if its yours or not, and ill pm you. thanks
    "Syrus The Virus"

2003 Honda Rubicon (red)
    2002 Honda 450es (yellow)
    2002 Oryx t-line equipe 125
    2004 FreeAgent Team Limo (Custom)
    2002 400ex
    Many many dirtbikes... to many..

2001 250ex - SOLD

Originally posted by citizennobody
    ...dont drink and surf...

Hmm... who owns that yellow 400ex, he looks like a fat 7 year old and that 400ex looks way to big for the kid, unless the picture distorted it
    "Syrus The Virus"

2003 Honda Rubicon (red)
    2002 Honda 450es (yellow)
    2002 Oryx t-line equipe 125
    2004 FreeAgent Team Limo (Custom)
    2002 400ex
    Many many dirtbikes... to many..

2001 250ex - SOLD

Originally posted by citizennobody
    ...dont drink and surf...

Hmm... who owns that yellow 400ex, he looks like a fat 7 year old and that 400ex looks way to big for the kid, unless the picture distorted it
    THe people on the 400ex's was bill and trent they are in there 20's man. THey knew how to ride back then now there into trucks and mortcyles. THese are on the old sklool pics but if you looked in old ones that one kid on the yellow 400ex. Is brad he;s like 14 he's giving me a hard time about how his ex will beta my z.

NO i don't have a cr85 i have a cr 80. Well yuo can ask me stuff but i am not sure if i will be able to answer all your ?'s so just ask them.
    2012 Can-Am Outlander 1000 XT in Camo!

07 Honda VTX 1300C Bub pipes, Jetted