Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moab, Utah.........

Moab, Utah.........

ne one ever ride there.???........this was our ride about a year ago...(havent been able to get back cause my grandpa, and business partner, was very ill)......but i want to go SOON..........
    Attached Images Attached Images

in this picture my wife is standing to the right of the tree........and it is a long way down as the next pic will show.......

this pic is from the bottom of bull canyon looking up at the gemini bridges ( two natural arches in the middle of the rock cliff...you can see both sections of rock ,,,,there is a lagre gap on top between the two) where the tree is that my wife was standing next too....

and this is a section of wall of bull canyon......and our quads are at the bottom......

THAT LOOKS awesome!!! WHY DO I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY???????

well it looks like i am the only one of the exriders that lives in this area........ .....

Cool pictures Chris.

Joe
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

thanks JOEX.........

are you close to whinchester bay.....i went there for the 2000 sandfest.....

I'm about 4 hous away, I think, from Winchester. I'm in Oregon City, about 15 miles s.e. of Portland.

We are planning a trip to Florence again this summer but don't have any dates set yet. I'm trying to talk my friends into going to Winchester or Coos Bay instead. Or at least take a jaunt down there while we are at Florence.

Joe
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

i wish i could make it back someday.......it was a cool place to ride...my wife, daughter, and son happened to get caught in a pic that was put in an issue of sand sport mag...i thought that was pretty cool,,,,,,,there was about 30k people there that year......and the ambulance drove by,,,,with the siren on ,,,,,,at least once every day...

Later......

chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast