Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interview with JJ

Interview with JJ

Here's an interview with Jeremiah Jones,,,really good reading...I myself am a big fan of JJ,,he's from KY and actually races at that local track with me and Chris29 when he's not at a national race,,,,fastest guy on the planet hands down. :blah

http://www.4wheelatv.com/current.asp

'00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

Must not have had much to say?

Quiet guy?

Rico did all the talking?

Ray
    1999 400EX-99 Hetrick Racing 416 motor, FCR 39mm Carb, Hetrick Racing full exhaust, 2000 pc'd and gusseted frame, 450R shocks w/ GTT springs, Elka converted rear stock shock w/ GTT XC link, Hiper wheels w/ Holeshot XCT's, Graydon Nerfs and steering stabilizer, PRM Bumper and full skids, Wave rear rotor, TrailTech Computer, Sidewinder Ti-Moly Chain and Sprockets, Cycra handguards, +1 Steering stem and Protaper bars

07 DRR 70 Built by Hetrick Racing, w/Elka Shocks

Thanks for adding the link.:devil
    1999 400EX-99 Hetrick Racing 416 motor, FCR 39mm Carb, Hetrick Racing full exhaust, 2000 pc'd and gusseted frame, 450R shocks w/ GTT springs, Elka converted rear stock shock w/ GTT XC link, Hiper wheels w/ Holeshot XCT's, Graydon Nerfs and steering stabilizer, PRM Bumper and full skids, Wave rear rotor, TrailTech Computer, Sidewinder Ti-Moly Chain and Sprockets, Cycra handguards, +1 Steering stem and Protaper bars

07 DRR 70 Built by Hetrick Racing, w/Elka Shocks

Damn you guys is quick,,i posted the tread,,noticed it didn't have the link and changed it right away,,all within a minutes time. YOu guys is quicker than a hicup ain't ya???

This is for knighttime.......:blah

That would be awesome to go to basically any track you want and ride for free.
    06 LTR450

Originally posted by JustRace
    That would be awesome to go to basically any track you want and ride for free.
    I guess that's a bonus when your the best...

Good article. I heard Jerimiah is super fast. I'd like to see him run someday.... trying to catch up with Rico
    Toys: A small boat and some beach bicycles

I tell ya what he is lightening fast to say the least...he's the only person I've seen use the brake, clutch, and gas in the air all at almost the same time and turn in the same motion. The boys got more talent then half the pro's put together,,It's a real treat to see him and other pro's run WOT on a MX track..you don't know fast till you see pro's run...He dang near laps people in the money class at the local track I race at,,when he's there racing,,and them guys are pretty fast too,,they'd all blow my doors off..

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    yeah its def amazing to watch pros ride i know from watchin pastrana ride alot and man they all are just so smooth and they never leave off they are in a turn wide open with the brakes on fanning the clutch at the same time its amazing...

i really don't know much about jj though whos his main sponsor like nacs or k&k or east coast atv i have no idea???
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast