Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: District 6 Harescramble 3/14/04 Pine Grove Pa.

Hey jay uhh im ok i just cant ride for like 2 weeks i just cant remember anything from like the hour before the start to like the hour after the start. My dad really didnt see what happened and i dont remember lol i was wondering if your wife happened to snap a pic. of the wreck lol or if anyone on the site saw it and could tell me what happened that would be great lol
    thanks
    -blake

i just saw you layin there and went O ****!

www.flyingdutchmenmc.net

they have alot of quad pictures from last sunday.

Rrider07 I'm glad you are O.K.! I was about 10 feet behind you when you crashed. I really didn't see exactly how it happened, but I saw you and your quad flying through the air. You were sort of tangled up with the quad as it was rolling and flipping. Then it slammed you to the ground. I could tell you were knocked out as soon as you hit the ground. Looked like one of those Bull riders when they get knocked out. I went around to the left of you and didn't see anything else but, I had heard later that 2 other quads ran you over before they could get stopped. Once we came back around and they stopped us for the re-start, I told my buddy that there was no way you were going to get up and out of there on your own. You sure proved me wrong! I'm glad. I will probably have flash backs from that for a while at every start! Again, I'm glad you are O.K. and good luck getting back up to par! Later, Doug
    04 450R, Motion Pro twist, PRM skids, IMS pegs & heel guards, Pro armor nerfs, Powermadd hand guards, ITP beadlocked razr 2's, Pro taper bars, PEP stabilizer, spider grips, GTThunder front and rear XC link/re-valve, HMF slip-on, ALBA graphics.

I checked out the Dutchmen website..

There is a pic of the B class start, probably 2 seconds before Blake wrecked.. You can see him speeding up on the inside of the turn, theres a silver EX that llooks like he was just ahead to the outside..
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

thanks guys. i just wish someone might have been messin around with a camera and just happened to take a snapshot while i was in action. lol-- o-well haha

Great Pictures guys! Its awesome to see a race so close to home that so many EXriders attend. I'm also very happy to see Jarred from Bowers running with the big dogs! I'll be racing MX there this season, and I can't wait!!

Bryan
    2009 MX YFZ450R
    2006 MX YFZ450

im going to be racing the harescrambles next season i hope, anyone else racing there?
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789