Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: District 6 Harescramble 3/14/04 Pine Grove Pa.

I love the layout of the MX track there... I have raced it at a couple of D-6 races but man... they do need to sift out some of them rocks... it hurts especially on the faster sections of the track when someone in front kicks them up at you... I got hit right in the tip of my manhood... if you know what I mean.
    "you think about the danger, but it's just bones. They'll grow back together."

Thanks to your wives for the pics....especially Jason's due to watching the little one and taking pics. I had a terrible race. I got a decent holeshot on the first start and then that guy crashed right in front of me. I saw the whole thing and felt bad when I went around it. I felt like I should have stopped or something...I can't believe he got up and walked away! He must be one bad, in shape dude! I hope he is O.K. Anyway, on the second start I was 6th, moved up to 5th and towards the end of the first lap, that ditch in the straightaway after the mudhole, got me sideways and into that big tire on the left by the building. I somehow stayed on the quad....the two big bruises on the fronts of my thighs are proof! Needless to say, I had to pit to straighten out the left tie rod because the bike didn't know which way to go when the right tire was straight and the left one was locked all the way to the left. Once I got that halfway fixed I was on my way...well behind the entire field. I worked my way through some of the field and ended up upside down when a big green utility cut me off and drove me into the bank after I squeezed under him in a turn. I finally got shiny side up and ended up 16th in the B class. My buddy got 3rd in the senior. We usually have a couple extra crew members with us that wouldn't mind taking pictures. We don't have a digital camera though! That is that high tech stuff we don't get in Md. yet haha! I talked with Derno but I can never find anyone else!
    04 450R, Motion Pro twist, PRM skids, IMS pegs & heel guards, Pro armor nerfs, Powermadd hand guards, ITP beadlocked razr 2's, Pro taper bars, PEP stabilizer, spider grips, GTThunder front and rear XC link/re-valve, HMF slip-on, ALBA graphics.

i love that track, its awesome you guys should check it out sometime
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
    i love that track, its awesome you guys should check it out sometime
    What are you talking about Willis????
    C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.

JL: My wife will be trying to come with me more often. She hates it when I don't have someone in the truck with me for the ride home. Something about getting hurt. Well with Marlin disappearing on me I got no one now. Who is ready for next weekend????

I'm ready, I just don't know if i can ride with a heating pad on my aRSE????

hahaha

more pics tonight.
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

when is the next race there? my kid is itching
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

sunday!

Originally posted by Pappy
    when is the next race there? my kid is itching
    Yeah we need a good photographer. Do you know any???

Nice pics Derno your wife got a shot of the utilitys in the jump section and im in the background on my blue wolverine towards the outside it looks cool.. yea we do need to get more pics though and try to get some of the racers that are from EXriders before the race starts that would be good. Especially more of me and exkid Joe!.. its nice i got to meet you now hopefully you get that cannondale back soon and haul *** with that at all the harescrambles.
    Later,Rob
    2002 Yamaha Blaster

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast