Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: District 6 Harescramble 3/14/04 Pine Grove Pa.

Here is a shot of Borich hitting the only muddy section of the course. Man does he fly. By the way anyone notice he is running the new r here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.

Here is a shot of the C class start. My wife is getting better at this every time we go to the track. I know another exriders finished 8th in the c class I just forget his screen name. I am horrible with names sorry.

I had a good time. I just wish people would allow you to pass without fighting for spots early in the race. Trust me if you are good you can catch up and pass later.

Here is a shot of the big hill. man does that thing worry me in the beginning when everyone is still tight. i get afraid of the guy behind me coming in to hot and plowing into you at the bottom.

hey i'm in that pic....im on the yellow ex with blue jersey and pants... i also thought it was stupid for us to start that far back...a real pain trying to get around everyone. I wrecked on the second lap trying to pass a z400 and i got tangled with a utility quad that was in front of him. Me and my buddy raced this race along with the last one and in the last one he got a bad start and wrecked and ended up 16th and i ended up 8th....and this race i got a bad start and wrecked and ended up 16th and he ended up 8th. lol I met derno when they we're giving trophey's out, nice meeting you man. It is cool me and my friend racing together cuz we're about the same skill level and i think as the season goes on we'll keep pushing each other to do better. I just hope we can have a race sometime this season where i can see him on the track...so far he was either so far behind me or so far in front of me we couldn't see each other.

Yes my wife is biased. Another shot of me tangling up in one of the corners....

Originally posted by yamblaster200
    hey i'm in that pic....im on the yellow ex with blue jersey and pants... i also thought it was stupid for us to start that far back...a real pain trying to get around everyone. I wrecked on the second lap trying to pass a z400 and i got tangled with a utility quad that was in front of him. Me and my buddy raced this race along with the last one and in the last one he got a bad start and wrecked and ended up 16th and i ended up 8th....and this race i got a bad start and wrecked and ended up 16th and he ended up 8th. lol I met derno when they we're giving trophey's out, nice meeting you man. It is cool me and my friend racing together cuz we're about the same skill level and i think as the season goes on we'll keep pushing each other to do better. I just hope we can have a race sometime this season where i can see him on the track...so far he was either so far behind me or so far in front of me we couldn't see each other.
    Yeah it was cool to have met you guys. Cdrookie and I had a great lap together running pretty good till we ran into this guy on a raptor who just wouldn't get out of the way. CD got by and I got stuck behind him for about 1/2 a lap. It is alot more fun out there when you know the other guys out there. At one point late in the race JLHughes caught up to me and I let him by. Only to get a real friendly wave and a laugh. then I had to tail him for a while figuring to mess with him, but that never materialized.

Another shot at the mud hole....

Hay did anyone notice in the start of the race that Steph had to get pushed to get started? What happened?

If you see yourself let make it known. I think my wife did a pretty good job out there.

One of the utes running through the jump section

Even though they are no longer in production there are still some R's out there on the track and still running darn good too.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast