Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: District 6 Harescramble 3/14/04 Pine Grove Pa.

Nick thats d6 not pa ser.ies so dont worry bout it
    MX Trx450r
    district 6 mx/xc racer

www.chad502ex.com for porting and motor information!

I've got more pics to post tonight.. mostly pics of the quads in the pits before the race.

I need to thank my wife for the pics!!It was the first time we've tried a race report for the site so we weren't sure how they'd turn out. Its hard to judge the timing when using a dig. camera. Its even harder when she's got pit duty (goggles and fuel) and a 2 year old to keep safe!! Unfortunatly she will not be at all the D6 event this year, most of them I'll be flying solo. I'll need to rely on people getting the pics for me.. I know I can get some great shots but I just can't give up being out on the track myself.

I know a few others got some pics, maybe they'll post theres!!!DERNO???

later, J
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Haah was Ron racing?? Ron was your buddy that sat with ous at the table racing this time?? And jason what place did you finish? Hey Ron any chance i can run your z-400 at the next race
    MX Trx450r
    district 6 mx/xc racer

ron(derno) and myself raced the open c class. it was my first race. we rode hard at tower city the day before and that kind of took it's toll on us. i started dead last out of 26-27 riders and finished 7th on my cannondale, and ron got a 20th place start and finished 10th on his z. we got pics and stories over on cannondale riders.com under cannondale racing.

i have to thank him for letting me past on the 3rd lap. he could've made real hard on me, but instead waved me by. some people need to realize when to let others by. there's a lot of traffic out there and many people aren't even in your class so why would you want to hold them up? i'm just a c class rider but i know when someones faster than me. just a little venting... overall i had a blast and can't wait till this weekend!

thanks 4 the pic's

Good Job

Yeah ill be at the next race, Pa series number one i racesd and ran out of gas in the second to last turn of the last lap causing me to lose 8 positions and finish 11th when i could have had an easy 3rd place finish. Now my quad has new a-arms, porting, and some other work soo i think ill be very competitive in running in the top positons. Ron and rookie good job with the race alound with jason and all other exriders that participated in the race. In the pa series round 1 alot of riders didnot even finish or ran into flaws after a few laps with the 20 degree weather and frozen track.
    MX Trx450r
    district 6 mx/xc racer

Awsome coverage and great Pics.

Yeah it was a tough run out there on sunday. not from the standpoint of the course, but the people riding out there no one was giving an inch. you would think there was money in the c class.

Check out this kid getting the tree and having it from guys not even running in his class
    Attached Images Attached Images
    C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.

I wasn't quite sure as to why the c class started in the next to last position. behind the auto sport class and polaris class. I thought that really sucked. It made it even harder ofr us to pass early in the race.

here is a shot of the crowded jump section.

Track conditions were decent even though that last photo was dusty. It wasn't too bad, but I have been there when it was alot worse.

Here is a pic of me following cdrookie through this turn halfway through the 3rd lap.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast