Thread: Anyone riding at Wayne during the last week in March?

Anyone riding at Wayne during the last week in March?

Hey just wondering if anyone is gonna be riding at Wayne during the last week in March?
    97' 300EX, bored .080 over with wiseco piston, webcam, K & N oil , DG Exhaust ( WB soon to come), Works Shocks, Maier Plastic, Holeshots in rear, Ac Racing Bumper, Armadillo Out-N-Back Rack, DG Skid Plate, EX riders headlight cover
    FOR SALE!!!

I wouldn't recommend it since the trails don't open until in April. But hey, it's your money. The nice rangers would be more than happy to talk with you.

J/K. I didn't know if you knew the opening day. Might want to check, it used to be April 15th (last year). I know they're on a website, but I don't have the link bookmarked.
    Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue.

The United States of America. We build better bombs. (Free delivery available upon request)

The Wayne National Forest is open from 4-15 to 12-15. I just talked to the Rangers station and they said that season permits will be available mid March. I've got a trip planned for 4-19 to 4-21 for the opening weekend.

Jason
    What's the sense of being stupid if you can't show it?!?
    02 416EX - SOLD
    04 400EX - New Project

hey i am just curious where do u guys live in ohio?? i live in zanesville and for the most part my favorite place to ride is at crooksville it is alot of private propety together that everyone rides at anyone on here ride there often? this year i will hopefully get my sticker and make a few trips to the apv area!!!
    1998 Yamhaha R1