Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 GNCC Round #3 General AM Race

#69 Brian Vasko made the move to the stock class this year and finished 9th and 6th overall in two races. I mentioned after the race that he was going to move back to the Afternoon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Myself, I was on the gas, but not as hard as I should have been. It is amazing how much faster the YFZ and TRX are compared to a stock Z. They hand me my rear down the straight aways.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Eric Randle finished 15th

Marcus Gonzalez on his TRX450R

Will Cashion race quickly ended when he ran into fuel issues on his YFZ

Doug Henke Won the Utility Unlimited Class on his Vforce and finished 4th Overall. I was luckily enough to get to run with him almost the entire last lap after I pitted for goggles and gas. He truely help me gain more confindence on my stock Z. I never realized how much different it is to run a stock quad compared to a full race ready machine with a steering stabilizer.

I managed to move up to 10th place in the stock class and 16th overall with the help of Doug pushing me along on the last last. I think I should get a rope and hook it to his grab bar because he flys on that Vforce.

Kevin Schmitt finished 8th in the Utility Unlimited Class on his Polaris.

Bradley M Dubois finished 9th in the Utility Unlimited Class and he also raced in the motorcycle race on Sunday.

Eric Lafferty finished 5th in the Utility Stock Class

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast