Thread: 400ex

Exclamation 400ex

Hey guys, I own a 400EX 2003, brand new and my friend just bought a fckn KFX400 but that **** is fast and I don't want 2 be beated by him when I'll race against him. Did anyone of u know (stock) if the Z/KFX is realy faster than me or not so much? I'm like 150pounds and he's like210pounds so do u think that this weight difference I'll beat him or I have 2 put a 440 kit on my 400 2 beat this damn liquid cooled KFX ???
    Thanx!
    HONDA... Power Of Dreams!!!

***Click here to see my 400EX website***

A sparks x-6, Uni Air-Filter, removed airbox lid, and jetted good sould be able to take one. If that doesnt get it a 11:1 Piston, and Good cam should take em'.
    2006 White Suzuki LTR450 - Cherry Bomb - SOLD

97' BMW ///M3

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360918

E-mail - fastandthefurious67(at)msn.com

The skill of the rider helps alot! last weekend at the dunes, I was beating about every kfx/z400, and some raptors, and a yfz, mostly pipes, and mt 400ex is bored over alil, wiseco piston stage two cam, and some other little stuff, and the kfx's/z's couldtn't touch me!
    01 banshee, modded, sold.
    00' 400ex, hotcam, wiseco piston, razrs!

iv'e ridden both & in a drag race the kfx will prob beat you but it still is a little tipsy & uncomfortable...but seeing your weight & that he has 60 lbs. on you I think you may be even with him or beat him especially if you are a better rider

umm if ya dont want to lose to him then dont race him, thats the easiest way and its free also or i could take off one of my turbos and send it to ya, i think ya might win then
    1993 mitsubishi 3000gt vr4
    twin turbo twin intercooled v6
    all stock for now
    13.6@103mph

used to have a 400ex and want one again and oh yeah i should be raptakilla 16 almost 17