Thread: Robbs Racing in April Atv Action..

Robbs Racing in April Atv Action..

Anyone seen this mean lil Mini!!!! Boy do I wish I had some $$!!!Hats off to ya...... My Daughter is drooling !!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

got a scanner
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Heres to all the men in women in uniform!

Lem Cayman

Well thanks for the compliments Quadjunkies. I built the bike and i havent even seen the article yet. I have talked to people all over the country who have seen it, but i haven't. I guess it takes a while for that magazine to make its way up here to New Hampshire. Im goin nutz! Heres a pic of one i just finished for a boy in P.A. Its liquid cooled and very fast !!!

Re: Lem Cayman

Originally posted by ROBBSRACING
    Well thanks for the compliments Quadjunkies. I built the bike and i havent even seen the article yet. I have talked to people all over the country who have seen it, but i haven't. I guess it takes a while for that magazine to make its way up here to New Hampshire. Im goin nutz! Heres a pic of one i just finished for a boy in P.A. Its liquid cooled and very fast !!!

How about I take a Pic of the Article and post it for ya tomorrow.....

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

That would be great i am anxious to see it !

Thanks

here ya go!!! if you email me tntkuna@msn.com I can send you a pic ofthe Article, if I downsize it you wont be able to read it here .........
    Attached Images Attached Images

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Well from what i can see it looks good. They screwed up though and used a pic of our 70cc shifter bike on the left page instead of the Lem. Dam mag!

Thats one coolazz mini
    Heres to all the men in women in uniform!

Originally posted by ROBBSRACING
    Well from what i can see it looks good. They screwed up though and used a pic of our 70cc shifter bike on the left page instead of the Lem. Dam mag!
    I think the one on the left looks trick!!!! I emailed you the article,you should have it by now...

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

hey

yeah well have any of you guys seen lil' Robby on those quads he rips on them
    Kyle Corey

300ex Fullbore/Elka/Burgard/AC/FMF/Tag/K&K/Durablue/LoneStar/Kenda/ITP/Gibson/Pro Design/RTC/Sunstar/K&N/Webcams/Outerwears/Sidewinder