Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I grease?

Just grease any moving part on the bike,atleast you will know every thing is moving smoothly.

Thumbs down

I have noticed that too. On my 300ex there are no grease zirks anywhere. Honda needs to put some on for preventitive maintainence.

Originally posted by TOOL
    What to grease!

Oh yeah, don't forget to grease your knob if you plan on riding any old ladies!

not if you like it rough......:blah

trx400ex, pretty good!
    I like it rough, but I also like to be able to stick it in that dried up well of grandma without hurting myself! LOL!

Tool,
    you need to quit thinking with your tool, that grandma stuff is sick. BLAAHHH :blah

You guys are crazy... Only on the EXRIDERS forum will you get to talking about greasing your knob for dried up grandmas when the original post is about greasin the ol wheeler...
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

You guys are sick, twisted, and perverted.....
    I like that in a person!

a arm bushings and upper and lower shock bushing.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

ummm he said he already greased those racer x.....did you even bother to read it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12