Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How are the cops around you?

How are the cops around you?

Around here they only come after you if its the end of the month.
    i know someone that was on the wrong side of the road and went right past a statie they usually don't do anything unless someone is complaing about the riding
    the worst are the rangers

IN FACT i know 2 guys (one, stock raptor with some kind of bumper, and a guy with a warrior with a yoshi pipe) that ride ALL over town. they ride down 206 to the state forrest to chattsworth and back in one day and i don't think they ever got caught (i hope they stop soon, they do doughnuts on people's laws and the people think it was me.)
    ***stolen***2003 300EX - Stock
    Renthals, grips, glue, filter, and 87 250x key holder on the way.

SOLD - '87 Warrior, Cobra pipe, Renthal bars, K&N airfilter, 909 grips, spidertraks in the back

the cops around me r ok but some are dicks. i go ridin wit a raptor and a 660 and they r cops so they dont bother me.

Talking

It's real rough here.....we have 1 cop.........LOL !!!!!

the sencond i put my tire on the road, the cop comes bye 5 min later

we have alot of sheriffs around here

i got arrested and my 400 got impounded last spring the night before my girlfriends prom, when me and my buddies were runnin around on the roads two sheriffs cornered me and and friend and one pulled his gun on us. needless to say the sheriff got in massive trouble and we got out of paying any fines or stuff like that. :devil

they ain't too cool around here either
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

i have a trail on my road , but its like a half mile down the road and i usually ride on the side of the road to get there, i try to stay way off the side of the road, and weve been doin this for like 3 years now, and someone called the cops on me, and they said the next time they see a quad there give us a fine, which is *****BAD WORDS*****, were not hurting nebodys property or nething, a whole bunch of people on my road, have golfcarts and they ride those up and down the road, maybe i should call the cops on them, those fu%$### #*%*#%%$% , this weekend i had to throw my quad in the truck to drive it a half mile to get to the trail, the cops suk around here

foul language has to stop........4punksdad
    Last edited by 4punksdad; 03-12-2002 at 06:56 PM.

you nailed that one on the head charlie. cops in auburn SUCK. they need to go back to eating donuts like they used to. and people need to get some ***BAD WORD*** lives instaead of calling the cops cuz we are going down the road to trail. as if they have nuthin better to do. were not even screwing off or doing wheelies or racing cars, they just have nuthin better to do and fell like being dicks. ohh and charlie i got you PM, i happen to like my karate kick style one footers.

keep it clean......4punksdad
    Last edited by 4punksdad; 03-12-2002 at 06:54 PM.

My friend got pulled over yesterday. It was on a dirt road, the cop saw him, and parked sideways in the road. He was just goin to a trail, but maybe the cop saw the donuts in the road????
    big gun slip-on
    K&N jet kit
    K&N air filter w/outerwares
    ac front bumper
    ac alloy nerfs
    renthal bars

Originally posted by joe250
    My friend got pulled over yesterday. It was on a dirt road, the cop saw him, and parked sideways in the road. He was just goin to a trail, but maybe the cop saw the donuts in the road????
    funny.........
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast