Thread: Frames

Frames

does anyone know where i could get a guesset kit for a kfx400 frame
    RACE FOREVER WORK WHENEVER

03 400ex houser +2 arms, elka shocks , lsr axel , holeshot mx fronts on douglas 190s, turftamer rears on omf beadlocks, asv clutch perch and lever, nacs rear master cylinder cover,ac bumper, dg nerfs, fly bars, jet kit, white bros pipe

try matt bare @ bare performance 765-744-0320
    02 z470 thumper kit, fcr42 carb, cdi, hmf exhaust, hot cams, port and polish head, pwr radiator, blue frame orange plastic, burgard a-arms, elka suspension, lonestar stem chrome subframe nerf bars and front bumper

04 trx450 13.5 to 1 compression hot cams port and polished heads, cdi

02 blue banshee toomy exhaust, bored 30 over lots of chrome.

03 lt 80 stock

Rath Racing has a nice kit. I had them install one on my z and it's held up to my 210 lb and six monts of abuse. they will aso powder coat the frame for you. check out rathracing.com

Arens

Aren's makes a nice bolt on brace.

There is one on E-bay with a buy-it-now price of $30.00.. Just go to E-bay motors ,Parts and Accessories, ATV , then do a search on Z400 gusset

the arens bolt on frame brace is goood thing!!! but if you're strippign the quad down, just go ahead and get a gusset kit
    2005 TRX450r

Roll Design did both of my frames. Im not sure if they offer it to customers though. Give them a call, they do awsome work. I actually have a gusseted frame from doug roll brand new never had a bolt in it yet that i might sell.

frame fix

you can get a frame gusset kit from lonstar for about 200 bucks. it isnt really worth it though. i am a welder and i came up with my one gusset kit that blows the lonestar out off the water. u would be alot better off taking your frame to a fab shop or a welding shop and having them make you a gusset kit it would prob be alot cheaper. the bigest problem area on it is were the two frame rails are at the bottom of the frame under the oil tank you should take some flat steal and weld from one frame rail to the other but be shure to leave plunty of from for the oil lines and theings like that.
    Kyle Salisbury

ac bumper,works rebuilt by deresi front shocks, denton dampener, after market gusseted frame, prm skids, blue maier plastic quad tech hood, msr handle bars, roll design steering stem, lonestar tie rods, 23x7x10 razer 2s on hiper wheels, 22x11x9 kinda klaws on hiper wheels, 440 lrd motor kit lrd full exhuast, uni air filter with billet adapter, 41mm edelbrock carb, msr seat cover, elka rear shock with elka linkage, denton swing arm, durablue x-33 axle, wave rotors, steel braided brake lines, magura hyd. clutch, ac nerf bars, ims desert style gas tank, and more

yea same here if you have the welding skill or know someone with them go ahead and make your own thats what i did and they are really sweet! my friend ordered walsh ones and it came with 4 gussets and it cost 300 bucks i made 10 or 12 for like 10 bucks and i think hoem made is the way to go unless you actually send out your frame