Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: woodland, Washington

woodland, Washington

Is anyone planning on heading down to woodland, Washington for the race this sunday? I have never been there but decided it is time to go. Has anyone ever been there? What is it like? Thanks Wes Richards

Never been there, but would someday like to check it out, someone told me it was more bike friendly than quad friendly,so I'd like to see for myself, I have relitaves down there..but havent seen them in 10 yrs lol

I raced there 25 years ago, it kind of sandy and gets whooped out.

I will be there. Look for Red 400ex #81. I will be running 4 strk am class. I was there about 3 years ago. It is hardpack ash. No whoops or doubles.

Mickey, back in the 3 wheeler days do you remember an oregon rider named Ted Johnson. Not sure of the spelling on the last name. He also might have went under Edward Johnson.
    I need to ride $@%! bad o-meter
    l1l2l3l4l5l6l7l8l9l10
    -----------------^----

01' 445EX
    86' 250R(for sale)
    Salem Honda/BMW/Ducati
    Countryside Fabrication

ELMO KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE

They don't ring a bell, but that was a long time ago.

Hey mickey dunlap i was wondering if you knew a guy named mark johnson he raced quads in washington a long time ago and said he raced you i was wondering if you had any recollection of this to back up his stories because my dad doesn't believe it
    Nobody trains for 2nd place.

You know I have met alot of people but I must be getting old and to be honest I'm not good on names. I remember people by what they race, not there names.

thanks for the reply mickey but i don't know what he rode he said i know he said at one point he rode factory yamaha and he was the racer who raced the toomey pipes for the first time everhe claims but he was on a three wheeler the times i heard him talking about you he was on a three wheeler with some cheater mods and you protested but they found nothing wrong
    Nobody trains for 2nd place.

No one ever had a Yamaha ride on 3 wheels, and I don't think I ever protested anyone.

you guys know max barton? blue yfz 450 #99.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast