Thread: blaster leakin oil from head and case cover..what to do??

blaster leakin oil from head and case cover..what to do??

my friend has a 99 blaster and we were ridin today and then it started dyin at bout idle and its leakin oil from the head and left case cover. its shootin out air when it dies too!
    so any help is welcome.

p.s. i might no of a blaster for sale soon!
    lol

Check if his chain jumped and cracked the case.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

na it isn't that there is air and oli leakin from the head but it'll start but when you hit the throttle it boggs out

replace the head gaskets. dont run it like that youll blow it up! mine just did the same thing recently and it runs fine after puttin new gaskets in it.
    2001 Blaster: Lone Star +4" roundhousing swingarm, Works Dual-rate fronts, Graydon Proline pipe and silencer, Trenga Racing's oil injection block off kit, RK "RX" 108 link chain, 18x11x8 turfs on douglas rims, 20x6x10 holeshots on douglas rims , Aktive reeds, Trenga Racing billet reed spacer, DynoJet race needle & jetts, UNI dual-stage filter, Motion-Pro brake cable for extended swingarm, Talon 40t rear sprocket, Renthal 14t front sprocket, ProDesign kill switch, Renthal yz125 bars w/ MSR grips, shaved front plastics. Lots more to come....

Burn it!!!!!! Just playin Trenga......
    Red 400ex.... mods include 440bbk....... fmf megamaxII headpipe and silencer.... K&N power kit and air filter.... Shaved front racing plastics.... Shock covers.... Nerf bars....and full skids....
    New Ohlins shocks all the way around.... YEAH BABY!!!!!!

That happened to mine and i got a new gasket.

This is the best way to get rid of the problem, Get insurance (lots of insurance) and drive it off a cliff!! Make sure you arn't on it! No just playin you need a new gasket!!