Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2004 ITP Quadcross Round #2

#49 Sage Baker moved into 5th
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

#69 Ricky Nickell
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

#5 Danny Ragan

#53 Kory Ellis win on the Win the 2nd Moto! Kory Won Both Motos and the Overall! Great Job Kory

This is what most of the racers got use to seeing of Kory

Jeremy Schell finished an impressive 2nd in both Motos! Jeremy has been plaqued with problems lately, so it was great to see him put together two great Motos!

Darrell Patton finished third in Both Motos and also put on a great show for the Crowd!

Again, Thanks Roy (www.bigkidracing.com) for the great pictures and his daughter Brittany for the race report!

If anyone would be interested in purchasing any of the hundreds of pictures from the event, let me know and I will put you in touch with Roy!

awesome coverage! i love looking at all the pics in this section, please keep up the good work! i appreciate it very much!

I LOVE THAT TRACK!!!! Ever since I rode it with Kory for the YFZ intro I've been wanting to go back to that track. It it perfect, the lips of the jumps throw you perfect, high and far... The corners are awesome, just some really neat stuff on the track. If you ever get the chance to ride it... DO IT!!!!

im in love with jeremy's kfx
    2005 TRX450r

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast