Thread: LT 80 mods

LT 80 mods

whats some good mods for a n LT 80 for mx raceing, my sister got one and so far she has some front end extenders and wheel spacers in the rear, what soem good things to make it rip a lil' more?
    Sponsors: Project Blaster, AC Racing, Nacs,Tag

2003 MX Blaster, Project Blaster graphics,Screened headlight cover, +3 +1 ASR a arms,Lonestar banshee axle, billet hubs,Works Tripple rate with rezzies shocks, shock covers, pro design kill switch, Douglas Ultimate shamrock beadlocks in the front and in the rear, Magura hydro clutch, powdercoated frame,Wiseco piston, bored .30 over, port and Polish, V-Force reed Valve, Pro Circuit Pipe and silencer, Tag Bars, Pro Taper grips, FLY bar kit,Razrs mx front, Itp Holeshot mx rears, shaved fenders, AC nerfs, AC screen front bumper, AC grab bar,K&N Filter With Outerwear,nacs p-brake block off,oil inject. b-off,nacs #plate b/g and thats all i can think of as of now, i did a bunch to it in the last month or so renthal chain,some other stuff i am also forgetting

1989 MX Blaster-Blue race cut plastic, trenga chrome +2 +1 a arms, works tripple rates with rezzies,razr mx fronts and rears, boysene reeds, K&N filter, magura bars, pro taper mount kit, and dg nerf bars and i think thats it

Search for mxjunkie69 and cheak out the mods on the lt80 he used to have... Their in his profile...
    Paul

Open up the top of the air box first, open up the reed cage and get some new reeds, then do the front clutch mods. MacDizzy.com has got some good info on LT mods. He did the porting and head work on mine.
    Honda, Best On Earth
    2000 400EX, 1996 300EX and a 1997 LT80 - each with a bunch of custom schtuff on'em!
    2001 CR250
    2002 KDX220

Yeah if you guys need any help I'll help u guys, The list is on pro so u can check that out and ask me what ever u want..
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

There is a guy who hangs out at atvconnection called "LT80". He modded my kid's LT and it rips. He does port and polish, clutch and reed mods. Read the posts over there and you'll see nothing but satisfied customers. Reasonable prices and a real nice guy too.

We also have front wheel spacers, rear wheels reversed, works shocks and a DG pipe.

Jack "LT80" is presently developing a mod to improve the goofy engine/swingarm setup on the LT80. The rear travel setup on the LT is definitely the big weakness on this quad.

Jack also hangs out at MacDizzy's website. When I spoke to him, he seemed pretty conservative.... which is good. I hate the motor/swingarm deal. Since I went with a little longer shock from Works, I've been through 2 or 3 front motor bushings! I would love to have a better setup!
    Honda, Best On Earth
    2000 400EX, 1996 300EX and a 1997 LT80 - each with a bunch of custom schtuff on'em!
    2001 CR250
    2002 KDX220

Good news looks like Jack (LT80) has joined this forum.
    I didn't loose my mind.
    I left it at home.....