To. all you guys down in PA. And in the area . For those of you who are getting anxious to race NEATV-MX is having a non-points pre season race at Rocket Raceway on March 28 , on the Saturday before there will be open practice from 10-3 for 10.00$. I have every intention of going down and covering the event and if Harlen isnt busy I will try and get him to show up to.

For those of you who havent heard about this I just wanted you to pass the word around. Their is no requirement for an NEATV- membership so come and join us. If all goes well and enough riders show up to this race as well as one or two more non points races we are planning for the area this season , NEATV-MX plans on starting a Pennsylvania/ Mid Atlantic region for next year. So for those of you who have contacted me and would like to have a series down your way this is your chance ! If we get the rider support we need to make your region work then we'll be there for you guys next season !!!!

Anyone who has any questions regarding this can either call me at 413-454-3269/or 413-568-6955 . Or at jason14x@verizon.net

Hope to see you guys at Rocket and if for some reason I dont make it down I will be Racing at Budds Creek so look me up Racer # 114, 30+/2 stroke Cor B ( my first National so i dont know which way to go yet.

Jason Perron NEATV-MX
Media/Public Relations Dir.