Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 26th Annual Motorama Harrisburg, PA

To. all you guys down in PA. And in the area . For those of you who are getting anxious to race NEATV-MX is having a non-points pre season race at Rocket Raceway on March 28 , on the Saturday before there will be open practice from 10-3 for 10.00$. I have every intention of going down and covering the event and if Harlen isnt busy I will try and get him to show up to.

For those of you who havent heard about this I just wanted you to pass the word around. Their is no requirement for an NEATV- membership so come and join us. If all goes well and enough riders show up to this race as well as one or two more non points races we are planning for the area this season , NEATV-MX plans on starting a Pennsylvania/ Mid Atlantic region for next year. So for those of you who have contacted me and would like to have a series down your way this is your chance ! If we get the rider support we need to make your region work then we'll be there for you guys next season !!!!

Anyone who has any questions regarding this can either call me at 413-454-3269/or 413-568-6955 . Or at jason14x@verizon.net

Hope to see you guys at Rocket and if for some reason I dont make it down I will be Racing at Budds Creek so look me up Racer # 114, 30+/2 stroke Cor B ( my first National so i dont know which way to go yet.

Jason Perron NEATV-MX
    Media/Public Relations Dir.
    NEATV-MX Media/Public Relations Rep.
    bike: LT450R I got it finally!!!!

james only really races harrisburg although hes goin to hit some nats this year. in the picture of the team the first black dude is a guy i ride with and hte little guy next to him is my cousin.
    TC national 426 kit, tc cam, lectron carb, tc pipe, elkas all around, burgard aarms, roll design swingarm, rpm axle, gibson stem, gibson nerfs, white maier, champion beads, grooved turfs, rolled edge front, grooved radials, ac bumper, renthals, knn

I want to leave this world the same way i came into it....screaming and covered in blood

Originally posted by F0URZER0ZER0
    felt bad for natalies girl. not one but 2 slings she was in. o well thats racin.
    I was going to ask if anyone knew who the chick with the double sling action was.....Thats Michelle then? dang what happened to her???
    #88 Lives on In My Memory Forever

On the sidelines forced to taking pictures untill i win the lotto.

she crashed in practice. dislocated her elbow and did something to the other shoulder
    TC national 426 kit, tc cam, lectron carb, tc pipe, elkas all around, burgard aarms, roll design swingarm, rpm axle, gibson stem, gibson nerfs, white maier, champion beads, grooved turfs, rolled edge front, grooved radials, ac bumper, renthals, knn

I want to leave this world the same way i came into it....screaming and covered in blood

I talked to Michelle Saturday night, she was in great spirits. She dislocated both shoulders and her right elbow.

Bryan
    2009 MX YFZ450R
    2006 MX YFZ450

Exclamation Motorama

Can you register this year on friday....could not pre-enter PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IT's 2/15/05 THANK YOU
    James Henry
    BURGARD CYCLE
    ACTION MOTORSPORTS
    Civiclyminded@yahoo.com

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011