Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Maxxis 6 Hours of ATV America Round #1 Greenville, TX

B Class 1st place was WE Racing
    Attached Images Attached Images
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of ATVriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

1st place +30 2010 IATVHSS
    #28 IATVHSS 09 Polaris 525S and 525IRS
    1st Place Industry Class 2008 Heartland Challenge
    1st Place Industry Class 2007 Maxxis 12 hrs
    www.cdracingonline.com
    check out the products we carry http://www.cdracingonline.com/sell.html

Congratulations to everyone that attended the event! Also, Thanks C&D Racing (Colby & Dusty) for providing the race coverage from the event
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Prairiewrench

It was great to get to attend this race. Yes, Bob Fleege (Oldmanwheeler) and I (Jim Dahl) put together another team to race the 6 hour race. In this race we used Bob's 700 Prairie which was slightly modified, in the 12 Hour race we used my 700 Prairie and using the team name of Diamond G Racing which is now in Mickey Dunlaps hands getting fully modified. We have now named our team FD Racing and hopefully you will see our teams names at the top of the win list often. We had a blast in Texas but more utilitys to run against would have been nice! We were very impressed with our guys who placed 13th over all!!! The guys loved the track and were wishing it would have been a 12 hour race because they were ready to do some more riding! I didn't get time to get around and talk with or meet anyone else at the race because I'm in charge of keeping these things running but Bob said he did get to meet you guys and was happy to get to put faces to the people we talk with online.
    We have 2 Prairies to race at this time and we are adding 2 more for future races. If all goes right we will have 2 teams at the next 6 Hour race in Macon, GA and we will run all 4 Prairies in the Iowa ATV Harescramble series!
    Hope to see you all in GA!
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Razorback

I can't believe you were there and I didn't know about it. I attended but did not race. I haven't ridden since last summer (due to a variety of reasons), so I didn't want to ride. I now know I saw you there, but didn't know it was YOU. I wish I would've known in advance. I would've liked to have met you and Colby.

It was a fun race. I walked the entire course and it was great. Nice mix of terrain and the woods area was nice with no rocks. Lots of broken down quads, though. Being able to finish this race is key. Glad you had a good time.

Tommy Farr (Tim Farr's) brother will be running a few select GNCCs and the 6hr in PA. race along with the 12hr in IA. on Jim D. 785cc Prairie.

awesome coverage harlen, its glad to hear the 450R hold up in the woods!...crappy hondas

I still havent ridden a cannondale, i want to so bad!
    TRX450R-LSR axle, Quadtech Carbon II hood, DG, sunstar, white bros.

(dads)TRX 416ex- Pro fab, axis, tag, lonestar, Roll design,pro design,JL, magnum, DG, big gun, Maxxis, douglas, duncan, hinson, works connection, fcr, sidewinder

"Desert, woods, track—the all-new TRX450R doesn't care where it's going to dominate."

Ifr you want to see the results for the race from the new scoring system, go to www.mylaps.com Then click on the 6 hrs to see the results.
    Colby , we did some talking, but I didn't know that was you. I guess that we will meet at Iowa? I got there on Wed and the place was a swamp everywere.

is this a season race or one time deal?where can i get a schedule?thanks
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12
    90 OPEN
    90 AUTO SENIOR

Thanks to Tom and Atv 4 Play
    Thanks to Norris@ Quinn Motorsports

2012 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER/PEEWEE 70CC CHAMPION
    2013 DURHAMTOWN PEEWEE 90CC CHAMPION
    2014 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER 90CC CHAMPION

Originally posted by nastynotchback1
    is this a season race or one time deal?where can i get a schedule?thanks
    Continue checking www.********.com. This was the first 6 hours race as a test. There are a couple of others scheduled this year, but I don't know the details. These races will all be part of a series leading up to the 12 hours race. Caddo Point will have this race next year, too, and it should be a lot bigger. This weekend was great.
    2001 MX Race 400EX - TQRA Series Racer #721

My Quad Site
    TQRA Site
    C&D Racing - 308-696-7805
    Bullet Motorsports

"You can't have a battle of the wits with someone that's unarmed."

Razorback

I can't believe we did not get to meet. You must have either ignored the announcer or was walking the course the whole day

I had a good time. I did not want to hurt our times so I only went 1 lap at a time in between the boys to give them a little more break but come to find out my times were pretty close to theirs, if I would have known that I would have ran more because they were worn out after the race and I was doing good

It was a pleasure talking to Bob Fleege (heck of a nice guy), he had mentioned trying to get another 6 hr event in the north Central part of the US so if anyone knows of any areas in Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa,ect let him know
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of EXriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

#13 IATVHSS 06 TRX450ER
    08 Heartland Challenge Industry class 1st place
    08 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    07 Maxxis 12hr Industry class 1st Place
    07 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    06 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    05 IATVHSS Womens class 2nd place

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast