Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2004 Maxxis 6 Hours of ATV America Round #1 Greenville, TX

Originally posted by tprender
    Ifr you want to see the results for the race from the new scoring system, go to www.mylaps.com Then click on the 6 hrs to see the results.
    Colby , we did some talking, but I didn't know that was you. I guess that we will meet at Iowa? I got there on Wed and the place was a swamp everywere.
    ? who were you I hate not know I am talking to someone from the site.
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of ATVriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

1st place +30 2010 IATVHSS
    #28 IATVHSS 09 Polaris 525S and 525IRS
    1st Place Industry Class 2008 Heartland Challenge
    1st Place Industry Class 2007 Maxxis 12 hrs
    www.cdracingonline.com
    check out the products we carry http://www.cdracingonline.com/sell.html

I was the person with the B/W shirt and gray beard. We talked a few times during the weekend. My 400 was the yellow one that you looked at to see how to mount the sending units at signup.

AHHH you were the REF.. Can you send me some more info on the St Joe race that you hold.
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of EXriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

#13 IATVHSS 06 TRX450ER
    08 Heartland Challenge Industry class 1st place
    08 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    07 Maxxis 12hr Industry class 1st Place
    07 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    06 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    05 IATVHSS Womens class 2nd place

Wow, We were pitted right by you guys, White 24ft McFarlane racing trailer, Blue ez up awning with the Phils Atv banner. Need to get my head out, at the races. Missed the Quad shop guys in Gilmer.

You missed us in Gilmer also then I remember seeing the McFarlane somewhere, what were you guys riding, team name?, and were you to the east of us we had the black enclosed trailer.
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of EXriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

#13 IATVHSS 06 TRX450ER
    08 Heartland Challenge Industry class 1st place
    08 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    07 Maxxis 12hr Industry class 1st Place
    07 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    06 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    05 IATVHSS Womens class 2nd place

Three "M" racing, over 30 class. White YFZ450 #21 owned by Jeff McFarlane. We were parked west of you, on the other side of the 400ex team. Going to Loretta's in April, hope to see you there.

HEY TOM WHY NOT MAKE THE FLAT RIVER GRAND PRIX A 6 HR RACE,DROP OUT OF THE MO SERIES AND DO THINGS YOUR OWN WAY.THANKS LARRY WHALEN

Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
    Razorback

I can't believe we did not get to meet. You must have either ignored the announcer or was walking the course the whole day

I had a good time. I did not want to hurt our times so I only went 1 lap at a time in between the boys to give them a little more break but come to find out my times were pretty close to theirs, if I would have known that I would have ran more because they were worn out after the race and I was doing good

It was a pleasure talking to Bob Fleege (heck of a nice guy), he had mentioned trying to get another 6 hr event in the north Central part of the US so if anyone knows of any areas in Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa,ect let him know
    I first saw your riding and noticed your hair hanging out of your helmet and I thought you were another girl from this area who rides. I then saw you and your crew doing some serious work on the quad in the middle of the race, but never gave it a thought that it was you.

I was helping the race promoters do some things, so I missed a lot of the announcements. And yes, it took me a long, long time to walk the track. I figured if I wasn't getting to ride, I at least wanted to see what you guys were seeing out there. That format would be my favorite type of racing, I think. Only problem is how rough it is on the quads. I saw some very expensive quads with a lot of damage

I'll be smarter next time and look for you and Colby
    2001 MX Race 400EX - TQRA Series Racer #721

My Quad Site
    TQRA Site
    C&D Racing - 308-696-7805
    Bullet Motorsports

"You can't have a battle of the wits with someone that's unarmed."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456