Thread: Group Ride in California

Group Ride in California

Any EXriders wanna get a ride together here on the West Coast? Taking off to the East Coast is a little too far for myself...LOL

Cool

Maybe were an when i don't get a lot of spare time and I'm a little ways from stockton.
    2001 400ex

Buck, You are more than welcome to join the SoCalQuads Crew at Glamis this Easter. For more info email me at chris@socalquads.com

Chris:devil

Where all of you guys lookin to ride in cali. I live in the Bay Area and do a lot of my ridin in Hollister, Carnegie or Pismo. Lets get together and rip it up!!!!!
    2007 YFZ- Alba full Front and Rear with Elka Dune Shocks, Fatboy 4 Exhaust, Rath Nerfs, and more.
    1999 416ex with 2 much $ in it.
    2000 440ex ss SOLD

Yeah whatever you guys wanna do or setup would be cool. I've been wanting to hit Hollister but no one to go with. There is a place in Marysville(towards Sac) and another one in Auburn(towards Sac). Carnegie is really good for hill climbs. I have pretty big orchard and levee around my crib for testing the quad and a track too, so you all are welcome to come on over.

----------->oldnumberseven

I sent you an email

Lightbulb

I'm still up for it how about Cow Mtm. or CC camp both of these are in Lake County an in Ukiah. I have not been any of the places you guys have mention.
    2001 400ex

If any of you NoCal guys get out to Sand Mountain, check out the Friends of Sand Moutain website .

We have a cleanup scheduled for Easter weekend.

Jon

I live in Vacaville and am down to ride on the weekends. A couple of friends and I went riding at Prairie City (Hangtown) last weekend. It was alright. We were thinking about hitting Mammoth Bar in Auburn sometime in the near future. I would also like to hit Hollister. I've heard that's a pretty sweet place to ride. This next weekend 9th and 10th, I have plans, but we should hook it up sometime soon. wiplash26@aol.com

-Justin
    '01 400 EX,FMF Megamax,14t countershaft,K&N w/jet kit, Skid Plates, Fly bars-250r bend, One Industry Graphics,Holeshot XCR's on Douglas .190's, AC Bumper, OMF Scoops
    '89 YZ Blaster 250
    '96 CBR 900RR, Erion full system exhaust, Erion Endurance Race Cams, 39mm Keihn Flat Slides, V&H Powerpack, regeared

Talking Great place to ride

I Moved up to Arnold (hwy 4 ) 3 years ago and there tons of trails to ride on up here.