Thread: help

help

I got an 88r pretty much stock with white bros air filter, paul turner type 6 ppe and silencer, bored 1mm over, boyeseen reeds. I just rebuilt and was running fine before I put airbox lid and snorkel on. Now it misses high in rpms. Do you all know what size jet I should have with specifications as above.
    1988 250r set up for xc.
    fast bikes
    sexy women
    and lots of money
    what more could you want?
    [img]file:///C:/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/trike_slide.gif[/img]

i don't know the size you need, but if it was running fine before you put the lid on, you need to go down on the mainjet.
    2005 450r

*sold* 2001 400ex

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, your right."

"A leader will take you where you want to go. A great leader will not necessarily take you where you want to go but where you ought to be."

"If you want to do something, you will find a way; if you don't, you'll find and excuse!"

"Its not aptitude but attitude that determines your altitude."

Yeah I would like to get an extimate though because I dont want to buy the whole kit. It has a 155 in it now
    1988 250r set up for xc.
    fast bikes
    sexy women
    and lots of money
    what more could you want?
    [img]file:///C:/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/trike_slide.gif[/img]

Seems like they had a 145 or so in them stock. If it ran fine before just leave the lid off. It will make more power that way anyway.
    '04 TRX450R now here!!! Have Sand Stars front and rear. AC nerfs on the way along with HRC kit and Factory Effex graphics kit!

'02 TRX400EX for sale. Emaculate!!!E-mail me if you are interested.

'86 ATC250R Paul Turner HR pipe, Fat Boy silencer, Boyseen reeds, 39mm Mikuni Flat slide, K&N air filter, ported, CR250 Head Gasket.