Thread: 99 Yamaha Blaster engine for sale

99 Yamaha Blaster engine for sale

I have a 99 Blaster engine for sale. The motor runs strong, but does have a break in the crank case where the chain came off and whacked it. It doesnt seem to affect anything except for the oil leak, but you could ride all day like that or it could be fixed with quicksteel, jb weld, silicone, something like that or you could buy another case off of ebay for like $50. This is a complete motor (kickstarter and shifter included), with all electronics (coil, cdi, stator, bar kill switch), complete wiring harness, oversized flatslide kehin carb, with throttle cable and twist throttle, k&N air filter, and clutch cable. I was told that the motor was bored, ported and polished when I bought the blaster, but was not told how much and never tore down to verify. It is a very strong motor and does run. Please make me a reasonable offer on this engine and all its parts..I am willing to let go fairly cheap, but dont try and rip me off. Email me for pics or with your offers. I wont part any of this out..it will come as a complete package.Thanks

how about $100 shipped.

How about R U crazy?? Dont even bother to post when you are going to post retarded stuff like that..

they say to start out low and work your way up. how much you wantin.

I am looking for around $250-$300 + shipping for all of it. $40 for shipping. I mean it comes with everything ready to run. Just drop it in and go. let me know what you think.

hmmm
    want to trade for ya yz125 plus cash? i need to dump the bike for a 2nd quad............

Well it is just the motor I have for sale, but sure if ya wanna trade my motor for your YZ125 I can do that..Lemme know

Originally posted by 440EXGUY
    Well it is just the motor I have for sale, but sure if ya wanna trade my motor for your YZ125 I can do that..Lemme know
    well would u include cash for it?

No sorry, I couldnt do that..I just parted out my entire Blaster and bought a Warrior. I dont really need a bike. I would be willing to trade this for aftermarket Warrior parts though. Just for curiousity how much cash you talking and where you located and what year bike you got?