I have a 99 Blaster engine for sale. The motor runs strong, but does have a break in the crank case where the chain came off and whacked it. It doesnt seem to affect anything except for the oil leak, but you could ride all day like that or it could be fixed with quicksteel, jb weld, silicone, something like that or you could buy another case off of ebay for like $50. This is a complete motor (kickstarter and shifter included), with all electronics (coil, cdi, stator, bar kill switch), complete wiring harness, oversized flatslide kehin carb, with throttle cable and twist throttle, k&N air filter, and clutch cable. I was told that the motor was bored, ported and polished when I bought the blaster, but was not told how much and never tore down to verify. It is a very strong motor and does run. Please make me a reasonable offer on this engine and all its parts..I am willing to let go fairly cheap, but dont try and rip me off. Email me for pics or with your offers. I wont part any of this out..it will come as a complete package.Thanks