Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack Frost

Jack Frost

I was planning on going to there in the Spring. Its about a three hour drive from the East End of Long Island so I just want to hear if the tracks were any good and if the trails were good for a 400ex.

Thanks

The trails are really rocky and there aren't alot of trails. I think the trails are fine but alot of people don't like them. The tracks are good for quads and there are some somewhat large jumps but nothing huge. Don't go there expecting to ride the trails all day.
    -2001 300ex-
    -1999 400ex-

Hey thanks alot. I mainly want to go there for the track anyway. How big is huge anyway like 50? Just wondering.

I would say the biggest jump is probably 50 feet.
    -2001 300ex-
    -1999 400ex-

have you heard about www.liorv.org

according to the track officials, the biggest jump there is 75-80 but i dont think its that big, i hit it in 3rd pinned on my 400ex, id say its around 60-65 feet.
    heres a pic of me hitting it in october of 2000, pics not that good sorry.
    if you go to the video section theres a pic of me and my freind hitting it last year, i think its the newest vid there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

When we went there this past November the 75-80" double on the motorcross track to the left of the hut was changed to a table top double. Much smaller, most bikers wouldn't go over it before.
    Mods: Big Gun FS w/MM quiet core, no lid , K&N, FCR41, 11.3:1 440 and Web 479 cam, porting, no choke. Works TRS fronts & Ultracross rear shock, a few other goodies
    450R,250EX, Blaster, Banshee

the 75-80 im talking about is on the big track by were you parkin the center , is that the one you mean?

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:

Yes, the one they changed was on the big track. There's three table tops right in front of where you park, then a left hand berm into a table top double - in the corner nearest the "sign-up" shack. That last table top double used to be their biggest double. OK for bikes but not near enough room to get up speed on a quad.
    Mods: Big Gun FS w/MM quiet core, no lid , K&N, FCR41, 11.3:1 440 and Web 479 cam, porting, no choke. Works TRS fronts & Ultracross rear shock, a few other goodies
    450R,250EX, Blaster, Banshee

no thats not the one i mean,
    if you go backwards from the 3 tabletops were you park there is a berm, on the long straight befoe that berm there used to be a big double there, bigger then the one out of turn your talking about. but that one your talkin about is do able on a quad, my freind has done it, but i never tried it. as you said there isnt much aproach to it.

Sponsors:
    Race Photos:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast