Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobra Exhaust...

Cobra Exhaust...

hey im lookin for an exhause system that will give me added power but also one that makes my quad sound louder...its just somthin i want. and i cant afford to pay 300 dollars for one so i was lookin through the dennis kirk mag and saw one, that i think, will fit the descripion. its the cobra exhaust mehaphone system. and i was atually surprised that it was only $85.00. Now some of the others are $250, or higher, i just wanted to know if you think it will be a rip off or if i should experiment with it? heres a link from dennis kirk that has more details and a pic of the system...click here thanks, later, Nick

All right dude here's my opinion,,,the cobra pipe is a fancy looking coffee can that you can put on your 4 wheeler as a muffler. Get another brand, there all good and will give you a performance gain. A cobra will just give you a headache and get you in trouble with the law and your neighbors, plus it will fall apart in about 6 months. If ya got FMF stickers then get an FMF pipe to go with it,,,I use FMF and love the pipe setup I have but there are other good pipes out there for under 300 bucks. Go out to my link and take a look at the pipe setup I use,,,,

Talking cOBRA eXHAUST

HOLD ON HERE, I HAVE A COBRA JET ON MY 86 350X. IT'S BEEN ON IT FROM LATE 85 WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT IT. IT HASN'T FALLEN APART, AND IT'S BEEN ON THERE FOR OVER 15 YEARS! AS FAR AS LOUDNESS GOES, FORGET IT! IT WILL WAKE THE DEAD! I HAVE A BIGGUN RACE FULL EXHAUST ON MY 400EX, AND I'M 100% HAPPY WITH IT. SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY, AND GET A QUAULITY PIPE. YOU WON'T BE HAPPY WITH A CHEAP ONE. RIDE ON!

Yeah, if you wanna save money or are on a tight budget, get a used FMF. Maybe look on ebay. I just sold my FMF megamax2 for 55 dollars. Thats not gonna help u, but keep lookin.
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

Arrow Cobra

My friend put a cobra on his 200SX.

It was unbearable to ride! Too much noise... Imagine what it would be like on a performance quad like a 300 or 400EX
    80 horsepower engines on 300 pound frames... Thats like having 2000 horsepower in your family car.

STOLEN: 1995 TRX300EX *Cobra JET Exhaust *K&N Air Filter *.040 overbore with high comp piston and Porting *Works Suspension *Sunstar 14/36 Aluminum Sprockets *Web Full-Race Cam, Valves, and Springs *AC Nerf Bars *DG Baja Swingarm plate *Renthal "RM bend" Handlebars *Motion Pro Twist Throttle *Scott Comp2 Grips *Ceet gripper seat cover *Hotwire Ignition Wires *Filtered Airbox Vents *20X10X9 Titan Fast Trekker Rear tires

yeah dont get one we used to have one on the 300 we used to have it gave it more power but was too loud i mean it was alot louder than the whitebrothers i have right now

Yeah I got one and you can hear it for like over a mile. Its like thunder when your on the gas.

i have a cobra pipe for sale, used for $30. it wont fall apart but there all right about it being loud!!!

well consider it sold if its for a 300ex. What model is it? Megaphone? Jet? do u have a picture?

No offense on this but I got 1 word about cobra exhaust........................JUNK...........and if ya think different why do they cost so much less than ALL other brands...would ya put cheap retread tires on your car??????

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast