Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are YFZ's selling for?

What are YFZ's selling for?

I hope my finances will allow me to pick up a new quad this spring. I'd want to get the TRX450R since I like Honda's. But I'm not thrilled about paying full retail for one. Since the YFZ has been out for a while I wonder if I could get a better deal on one of those instead. There has been a YFZ sitting on the showroom floor for months at a local dealer. Haven't talked price with them yet but it seems like they might cut a deal on it. Anyone out there finding good pricing on these?

Thanks

yammi shop by my crib is letting em go for like 6800 out the door.
    The little EX is gone, but not forgotten

'04 400EX. Shockwears Shock Covers, DG Nerfs, Parking brake block off, aftermarket clutch perch.

what do you call cheap? I got mine for 6200 as the lowest price they would go but that was when it first came out in july. No that is not out the door. Then they hit me with 400 + bucks in shipping and then california tax on top of that. cam out to be around 7000. They said if I didn't buy it someone else did and theey weren't willing to go any lower. so I took it and have been very happy but it wasn't cheap. It doesn't look like they are dealing with the new yfzs where I live but I would just sit down and find. If you want the 450r I am sure you can get it for about the same price or maybe lower depending on the dealer and how fast you want it.
    I doubt it if you will get it for cheap these aren't beginner quads that you can deal with them on. I think they want to get as much money out of you as they can.
    YFZ450-mine
    440ex -girlfriends
    ltz-400-dad's
    all modded and dune/xc/track ready

couldnt touch a YFZ for below retail

Too much money, thats why I have a deposit on a 450R Im saving a $1000. ,over the YFZ & thats the bottom line.
    2004 TRX450R Razor 2's DRI Fat Boy 4,PRM protection,more coming soon!! Thanks Dirt First!!!

King Jerry at Chicago Cycle Center says he'll sell a 2004 YFZ450 for $5595 or a TRX450 for $5995. I just saw their ad in the Michigan Auto & RV publication. Their ad says they have the largest inventory - 70 TRX450R's coming and 28 YFZ450's in stock. Sounds like a good deal for the YFZ but I don't know about the dealership. Their ad looks kind of ridiculous - "King Jerry" has his picture at the top of the page and he's got a crown on his head. The caption says he's "public enemy#1 to all competitors." I can just imagine that there could be some large extra charges.

that sounds real good but I couldnt get that deal around Baltimore had to go to WV to get my TRX cheap.
    2004 TRX450R Razor 2's DRI Fat Boy 4,PRM protection,more coming soon!! Thanks Dirt First!!!

Bought my YFZ in September for $6000 OTD at RT&T in Muskogee Oklahoma.

A friend just bought one in Missouri for $5900 OTD.
    04 YFZ450 Yoshi full Ti system, K&N filter, cam mod, X-factor nerfs, PRP +2 a-arms, LSR +4 axle, Crome +1 antivibe stem, Hypers front and rear, and some other small things.

they are still 7,500 here
    MX YFZ fo fiddy

Elka LT shocks
    Janseen LT arms
    RPM axel
    BEAD on all 4's
    Enigne Breather
    Yoshi full system

Orange is the Fastest!

JMX series .... Hit me up for the webbie!

ANDREW

Her you can find yfz's for $6200 + tax all day, but 450r's are full retail plus set-up. So I could save $500 by buying a yfz.
    08 Raptor 700

yzf450

$6500 otd here and $6800 for the 450r

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast