Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matt Smiley's 2003 Lrd300 For Sale

Matt Smiley's 2003 Lrd300 For Sale

last used at 2003 WISP GNCC then totally rebuilt new crank baldwin gears new 8plate clutch new piston ect.ready to race or just make your friends jealous. lrd alum. frame lrd resleeve 300 axis suspension ars-fx a-arms walsh swingarm gpr stabilizer new maxxis tires of your choice hiper wheels just to name a few things . $8500

Did anyone buy this quad.
    Sounds like an unbelievable deal.

bump

belive it this is the real the deal its priced to move . it has not left my possesion its fresh and ready to go have a couple people interested so if you want it act fast!!!

Can you post some pics?
    Rissler's Extreme ATV

01 Roll Design Lobo 250R with a few extras
    LONG LIVE THE R!!!

free bump:

matt,

i have a pic of you on it going through the parking lot section at wisp with ballance right behind you, but i don't have a way to post it on here. cool pic, but not a really good one of the quad (its all muddy). let me know and i can email it if you want.

thanks for the picture just a little muddy ill try to get a good clean picture on sometime this week end for any one int.

Send me the Pictures & I will post them for you Matt

webmaster@exriders.com
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Picture #1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Picture #2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast