Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WB or Pro Circuit

WB or Pro Circuit

Im wanting a pipe by this weekend for a trip to Turkey Bay.
    The shop I talked to is out of the WB E series which I had originally planned on getting. They do have the Pro Circuit T4 in stock though. What should I do, wait until I can get a WB or go ahead a buy the Pro Circuit. From the what Ive heard the T4 is also I good pipe, but is it equal to the WB?

It is similar in sound and power, but there is a difference. Honestly though, I really don't think you could even feel the small HP advantage that the White Brother's pipe has. The T-4 is said to have much more torque, which is more important. Plus, the T-4 costs less and looks good as well. I would go for it, you might even be glad you did it in the long run.
    2001 416EX
    Yeah, it's tuned.

I have the pro circuit. I Like it alot and my friend wants me to get a wb but i like mine better.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

GOD IS THERE STILL A NATIONAL SHORTAGE OF THEM I GOT MINE A MONTH AFTER I ORDERED IT (WB THAT IS) SO JUST GET THE T-4 I HATED WAITING FOR A MONTH FOR IT TO COME BUT IT WAS WORTH IT

Get the T-4 and be done with it,,,,,but remember the white bros. pipe adds like 50 horse power or sumthing like that dude and no other pipe on earth can compete with it,,at least that's what all the shootouts say...rock on..:devil

fearthis

Get the T-4. It looks good, sounds good, and makes excellent mid and top end power, plus it is a few dollars less than the WB.
    2001 400ex, Pro Circuit T-4, AC Racing Pro Pegs, Renthal Bars, Trail tech speedo w/ billet mount, Pro Armor Skid plates

2003 Harley Davidson Fatboy - the perfect fusion of chrome and leather!!!

Magnum Photos

LOL
    i agree with rico.. exot the whoel 50 hp thing, where what that from? everyone knows it 73.213 HP
    Max
    2000 400EX
    FLY Billit Clutch Assembly, Black Pro Design Kill Switch, AC pro Peg Nerfs with Black Nets, AC Racing Mudscreen Bumper, LSR E-Brake Block Off, White Bro's Sintered Brake Pads, Razr Rear 4-Ply's, Talon 14 tooth, No Air-Box Lid, Pre-Filter, Spray Paint Lid Snorkle Block Off, Hetrick Full Racing Exhaust, No Choke, 165 Main, 45 Pilot, Lowered needle 1 clip(100 Ft Elevation)

My Site

talk to me on AOL IM: maxt 45

My white

I just put a white bros. on my quad and damn!!!!!! I like it. it sounds good and has lots of power, maybe not 50h.p. LOL !!!!

And it looks SWEET:devil

I put my T-4 on today and took it to the woods. HELLO 400ex, the ol' girl come alive. I have the airbox modded and a 165 main jet cause you got to let the juices flow thru that bad boy. E-series is a good pipe but
    I've heard they break under heavy jumping. You won't be disappointed
    with the T-4 and if you can't wait for the e-series, JUMP and get ya' some.

I've been running the E-Series for 4 weeks now and couldn't be happier, the power and sound are Sweet!!
    2000-440ex Stroker--Fan Cooled

Houser +1 A-Arms, Elka Triple rates, Laegers +1 1/4 Swingarm, G-Force Axle w/Durablue Anti-Fade Locknut, 14/36 Gearing, DID X-Ring Chain, C&D Revalved Rear, Maier Silver Plastic, Steel Grey PCed Frame, SPAL Fan, AC Bumper, Pro Armour Footpeg Extensions, Renthal Bars, Yoshimura Full Exhaust, 450R Carb w/ZR's Adaptor, K&N w/o Lid, Powroll 440 Stroker w/stg 3 HC, P&P Head, HD rod, GT Thunder HD Studs, and Timing chain, AMR Monster Coil, 4 Degree Advance Key and a 12oz lighter flywheel. Now at 12.5:1 Compression!

450R Front brake upgrade using 06-up Spindles and 07' hubs.

450R Rear Brake Upgrade

Kenda Knarly XC Radial 21x11x9 Rear Tires

Shorai Lithium Iron Battery

Running E85--Jetting: 70 pilot, 240 main, HRC needle on bottom notch and shimmed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast