Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 GNC Glen Helen Discussion

well if he uses that as his excuse for such a lack luster performance, i can hear what honda would say now.. if you can finish period you can finish 1st. Maybe honda is gonna realize they cant just sink money into quads, the technology isnt there like they do in motogp and superbike etc. even works mx bikes. Money cant buy everything, especially in atv's.
    FASTeR

Andrew
    04' GSX-R1000

04' Fibe Industries YFZ450-sold
    03'gasgas wildhp 300-sold 03'z400-stolen
    99'370 banshee-stolen
    88'250r-sold
    99'gncc wolverine-sold

Originally posted by EXriders Admin
    I hope to get some pictures up late tonight. Man, you folks are spoiled. In the past, you had to wait months for a magazine to come out, and now you want them a few hours after the event.
    WE LOVE YOU HARLEN, WE LOVE YOU HARLEN

Thanks man, you and this site are great sources of information.

Scott

Harlen, listen to yourself, dont you see how youve revolutionized the industry????

I'd appreciate any info on my friend Jason Farrar, probably ran Pro-Production?

He is #30

Thanks - Zack
    2003 Cannondale Blaze

Farr had some engine trouble in the main. They got to find out what the problem is. He will have to run a qualifer in the next race now. Jeremiah rear shock went south in moto #2.
    Bowling Green, KY."Home of the GNC&GNCC Champs"
    03 Z400
    Ballance HMF & Brake Lines
    Custom Axis
    Denton Dampner
    AC Pro Pegs
    ITP Bead Locks/ Razors

I'd appreciate any info on my friend Jason Farrar, probably ran Pro-Production?
    sorry man he didnt run pro production the class is around anymore they joined the 2 and made just 1 pro class again
    2000 banshee
    with a few go fast do hickies sold but not forgotten

86 iroc-z is my baby for now

Thanks - he ran Production and +25 I think.
    2003 Cannondale Blaze

Hey everyone!!! It's late and i need to go to bed - just got back from GH!!!! I'm POOPED!!! IT was SO AWESOME!!!! What a killer weekend!!!! Me and the Banshee did OK for our first GNC race - I got 4th out of 8 girls in the women's B/C class.....and I got 10th out of 12 for the Open C class........that track was ROUGH, let me tell you!!! My stock suspension beat the crap out of me - but it was awesome to just have the chance to get out there and race with the girls!!! I had a little crash on my first Open C moto.....but I got back up and beat the guy that passed me while I was down!!! LOL!!!

There were about 5 or 6 girls in the A class, and 8 of us in the B/C class......all the girls were really nice that I got to talk to......

ANyway - I'm babbling....I gotta get some sleep - I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!!!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

GH was great.

For all you farr fans, Farr crashed in the second moto. I think he got tied up with creech in the back of the track where it is impossible to see whats going on. Farr is ok, but he got lapped several times because he was late to get up from the wreck and ended up just cruising around the track.

The second moto was great. Gust and Ellis battled it out for the second half of the race. They were swapping 1st and 2nd positions often.

Ive got some amazing pictures. I will have to post them later.

Keith Little would have performed better but he has been sick all weekend. He had a bent axle and rotor the whole 1rst moto and the second moto he puked all over his bike.

thankyou, thankyou.

you made my day with the fantastic pics and report.

Geoff.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast