Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: smooth

apparently you didn't understand what i was saying if you don't check your pm's you don't know if you have any the site doesn't send you a pm when someone sends you a meessage like most it sucks

Originally posted by smooth
    apparently you didn't understand what i was saying if you don't check your pm's you don't know if you have any the site doesn't send you a pm when someone sends you a meessage like most it sucks
    Apparently you're not smart enough to use this website properly. Go to your User CP and set it up the way Batgeek explained. When you do that and you get a PM you get an email sent to you and as soon as you log into this site you get a big pop-up screen telling you that you've got a PM
    2013 KTM 300XC

No thats not it this guy is a genious...he had the nerve to call me a young punk and has nothing better to do than live off mommy and daddy. When in fact I'm a college graduate and provide all my own stuff. He then had the nerve to tell me that no he wasnt stupid enough to waste money on college that he went to a TRADE SCHOOL ooooo I forgot that was sooo much better. He then said he would make more money then I would ever think about. Sounds like this guy has it ALLLLL right

thump4863- I think he does make more money than you, he's gotta make a lot selling worthless parts for good $$

I dont think you should be defending yourself, Chris Crull, Smooth, Precision Racing, w/e you want to be called by, I think you should be apologizing and making things right. And maybe even stop pulling garbage like this.
    kc

yeah you got that right

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123