Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: smooth

these guys crack me up they wine like a bunch of 4 year olds i have no time to ship stuff out the same day it's paid for and kc300ex sent me money never letting me know he was going to and then i get it and i have to order rims for him like we agreed on it didn't take a month either it took 3 weeks.

and for thump4863 i told him the arms were in nice shape 2 months before he ever bought them and their were actually my buddies and he sent them and stuff then he sent then back and i refunded him in 2 weeks time he wanted me to send pics of another set and they had a crack alo and i left him know and never got back to me right away so it's not all my fault guys.

and for 416exmx rider not sure what i sold you and the reason you can't get my number from ebay is you never probably bought anything from me .

I got pics to prove it just pm me and I'll show you the "like new" arms....dont listen to him

Originally posted by smooth
    these guys crack me up they wine like a bunch of 4 year olds i have no time to ship stuff out the same day it's paid for and kc300ex sent me money never letting me know he was going to and then i get it and i have to order rims for him like we agreed on it didn't take a month either it took 3 weeks.

and for thump4863 i told him the arms were in nice shape 2 months before he ever bought them and their were actually my buddies and he sent them and stuff then he sent then back and i refunded him in 2 weeks time he wanted me to send pics of another set and they had a crack alo and i left him know and never got back to me right away so it's not all my fault guys.

and for 416exmx rider not sure what i sold you and the reason you can't get my number from ebay is you never probably bought anything from me .

i bought the red 250r fullbore... you said fronts were mint, and rear just had a rub from TT racing..... the fronts were FAR from mint.. the rear fenders were all CHEWED UP AND PART MISSING from TT racing, there was a HUGE exhaust burn, part of the hardware was missing, the plastic was muddy, and for packing you put the plastic in a box and dumped your trash can in it and taped it up... i paid for it and it took around 3 weeks before i got it... now i am a big boy and i buy/sell myself. it didnt cause me to loose any sleep... the only reason i was b!tchin was because i would never do that to somebody. you flat out LIED... i should have sold you thoes Walsh a-arms you wanted and found a way to Fu(k you on them..... i dont have to worry about it anymore though, i maked you off my list.
    " Determination is the strength needed to succeed."

My .02 cents

OK, I recieved the pair of TT tire I bought from him today! They have 3 times as much tread as I was expecting, It took a few days longer than I had expected, But then i noticed he sent it throught the mail, and was perfectly happy!

I would do business with him again.
    Thanks

if its a time/shipping issue i feel for him sometimes the post office or ups just flat jams you up.

if its ripping people off thats a completely different subject.

a few tips for selling on this site or ebay...

1) after you take pics of the product, box it up. (and i mean box it up before you post the pics!!! that way when it sells you can address the box and mail it.

2) dont sell whats not off the quad and pre-boxed. lol....if you follow those 2 simple rules your life will be made 100% easier.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

When he sent me my arms it wasnt ups it was him...it took him 2 weeks to even ship it out. I tracked the number and looked at the shipping details. This guy just rips you off. Maybe there are a few people out there that were happy but there has been a lot unhappy.

yeah i started to work out a deal with this guy on a 41mm FCR carb. he took too long to even get the deal set up so i decided to buy from somebody else. don't ever deal with this joker.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

once again i don't have 4 hrs a day to sit in front of the computer checking everything i have posted everywere besides this website doesn't know when you have a pm if you would have e-mailed me i would have gotten your message

Originally posted by smooth
    once again i don't have 4 hrs a day to sit in front of the computer checking everything i have posted everywere besides this website doesn't know when you have a pm if you would have e-mailed me i would have gotten your message
    Sounds to me like you're not responsible enough to be selling things over the internet. If you've got time to advertise your crap here than you've got time to check your PM box and reply to people who have sent you money and haven't gotten their stuff. There is no excuse under the sun as to why it takes you in excess of 2 weeks to even get the part to the Post Office or to a UPS shipping depot. When you cash someone's check, accept their Paypal money or cash their money order than you need to make sure that part is in the mail within 2 days--not 2 or 3 weeks. You also expect us to believe you didn't deliberately deceive 416exmx? When you advertise something as mint that means it's in the same condition as the day it was originally purchased. Selling something that's been cut, scuffed and burned is not mint and don't even try to tell any of us here that you weren't aware of the flaws in the plastic. You packed it so you had to know. Quite honestly, people like you sicken me. You're intentionally misleading fellow site members just to make a buck off them.
    2013 KTM 300XC

ummmmm

User CP > Edit Options

Send you an email when you receive a Private Message? yes no

Pop up a box when you receive a Private Message?
    This will pop up a small warning box when you receive a Private Message asking whether you want to view the message. yes no

these options are available to you...there is no reason why you can not reply to people trying to get a hold of you.
    No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food.
    http://www.atvnc.com/
    http://www.z400central.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast