Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TC Racing

TC Racing

Does anyone know if they have a website?

nope, i don't think they do. i believe you must call.
    2005 450r

*sold* 2001 400ex

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, your right."

"A leader will take you where you want to go. A great leader will not necessarily take you where you want to go but where you ought to be."

"If you want to do something, you will find a way; if you don't, you'll find and excuse!"

"Its not aptitude but attitude that determines your altitude."

their website has been under construction for a cupple years now. he builds awesome motors though
    2003 yella 400ex
    Fully built TC 425ex, 11:1 piston, Carillo Rod, C&D racing flex steel gasket, TC Rev box, k&n filter, outerwears, renthal bars, Magura Hydraulic clutch w/ braided line, UM oil tank, no parking brake, tinner air scoops, sparks x-6 pipe, oversized studs, AC pro-peg nerfs,
    fcr 39mm carb, Duncan Racing Graphics Kit, razr's on all 4
    Elka triple ssd fronts and dual ssd rears, burgard bearing carrier, and a little oil temp gauge. Chrome Burgard a-arms, Red-vein PC job done by Pappy (you the man), PRM Underbody skidplate
    Thanks C&D Racing...my home away from home

BRING IT

www.tcracingengines.com

it is under construction but has his contact info.

he's outta town for gnc round 1 and won't be back till next tuesday

ok thanks.I just want to get a price on a supertrapp shorty. thnks

It's a great pipe, looks good & sounds awesome, but it is LOUD! Might want to check on the AMA/ATVA sound rule before buying it.

ama rule is i think 101 db....im not sure...but there is ways to get arround it...aint like ama is going to go thru every quad in the pits and check their pipe....COME ON...there would be more time spent checking pipes than racing....
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

o and btw the price on the shorty....is 375.00

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

$375 isn't including a pipe right just the shorty silencer?

the TC exhaust is a slip on....its 375.00 for the slipon....on a 400ex u have to modify your headpipe to run the TC exhaust...im not sure tho botu the 250x...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast